Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
My army is exactly the same as one of the armies I was going to run at the previous tournament... except I added some filler to bring it up to 500.
Lol, the last tourney was 320pt Armies...that’s 180points more. That’s a lot of filler

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:41 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
My army is exactly the same as one of the armies I was going to run at the previous tournament... except I added some filler to bring it up to 500.
Lol, the last tourney was 320pt Armies...that’s 180points more. That’s a lot of filler
You mean Major Q9 isn’t considered filler?
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:58 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Lol, that’s one way to do it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:15 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Lol, that’s one way to do it
It's not Q9, but it's uh... not your traditional filler either. It fits thematically though, which is why I'm doing it.
Old January 5th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

180? Taelord for the win!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
lol, Except that Taelord doesn't thematically fit with either army I was going to bring.
Old January 5th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
lol, Except that Taelord doesn't thematically fit with either army I was going to bring.
Aw, poor Taelord. In that case, Marrden Hounds x2 for the win! Theme: everyone wants to be The Dewk.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 6th, 2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Aw, poor Taelord. In that case, Marrden Hounds x2 for the win! Theme: everyone wants to be The Dewk.
lol, We'll see. Blindly guessing isn't likely to land on the mark.
Old January 6th, 2018, 03:26 PM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll try my best to be there! I feel like it's been forever since I've come to a tourney. Although, with the new semester starting, I am unsure of what my workload will be. So, plan on me being there, but I'll keep you updated and let you know if I can't make it.
Old January 6th, 2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints_Wrath View Post
I'll try my best to be there! I feel like it's been forever since I've come to a tourney. Although, with the new semester starting, I am unsure of what my workload will be. So, plan on me being there, but I'll keep you updated and let you know if I can't make it.
Yay!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 9th, 2018, 12:26 AM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

I think I'd like to come to this one as well. Does anybody know about how long it'll last?
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:28 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Marrden Hounds are NOT filler
They are A++ units that win games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints_Wrath View Post
My man! You have been missed. Fingers crossed that things work out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I think I'd like to come to this one as well. Does anybody know about how long it'll last?
Sweet! Bring Ben and Carson too!
We did go over time in a few events last year, but we are almost always done by four.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events