Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 28th, 2018, 10:46 PM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart
Re: New to Heroscape!

@DjKniteX If you don’t really care what they look like, Arena of the Planeswalkers dice are basically the same thing.. I bought a few extra sets of the game myself so if you want I could send a set your way!

Last edited by Noziroh; June 28th, 2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:53 AM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
@DjKniteX If you don’t really care what they look like, Arena of the Planeswalkers dice are basically the same thing.. I bought a few extra sets of the game myself so if you want I could send a set your way!
I have one set already! I'm thinking about trying to find another set for really cheap haha. But I'll keep that in mind
Old June 29th, 2018, 10:28 PM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

@Noziroh Welcome to the site! I personally started with a BFTU set my dad gave me. It wasn't until I met Astro that I learned that H.S. wasn't just an awesome way to play D&D, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I have some great stories of Kaemon Awa singlehandedly annihilating @Leo Ultra 's army twice (once, an Elven pod, and the other time, the C3V's Varkaanans). The hero has become a legend at my table as a result.
A legend indeed...

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old June 30th, 2018, 01:43 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
@Noziroh Welcome to the site! I personally started with a BFTU set my dad gave me. It wasn't until I met Astro that I learned that H.S. wasn't just an awesome way to play D&D, though.

Quote:
I have some great stories of Kaemon Awa singlehandedly annihilating @Leo Ultra 's army twice (once, an Elven pod, and the other time, the C3V's Varkaanans). The hero has become a legend at my table as a result.
A legend indeed...
You're welcome for spawning a very expensive addiction.

Honestly, Kaemon Awa has only ever failed me once, when I was fighting against R˙chaen in the last D/FW Draft Tournament. Of course, in an earlier game in that same tournament, Kaemon single-handedly won after the rest of my samurai had fallen without taking out a single figure...

I'm somewhat convinced that all of my luck has been poured into Kaemon Awa at this point.
Old June 30th, 2018, 08:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

My Jotun once threw a full-health Kaemon Awa into molten lava. Still not sure how I feel about that one.

Also, I love that this has turned into Kaemon Awasome: the Thread™.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:34 AM

Noziroh is surprisingly tart

Quote:
a very expensive addiction
The depths of this money pit are unfathomable..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Awasome
Old July 2nd, 2018, 06:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Awasome
That's been his nickname forever. You must be new h-

-oh, right.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News