Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old October 5th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Your TV watching schedule

We all watch too much TV I'm sure, but I'm curious about what shows others out there watch. Here's my list, please share yours:

Sunday
Simpsons and Football (Family Guy if the kids are away)

Monday
Prison Break (it's OK)
Heroes (it's very good)
Studio 60 (it's good, but not my cup of tea so I'll probably stop watching it soon)

Tuesday
nothing

Wednesday
Myth Busters (one of my favorites)
Lost (my favorite)
The Nine (I haven't decided if I will watch this again or not)

Thursday
My Name is Earl (very good)
The Office (the funniest thing on TV)
Six Degrees (I've watched the first two episodes of this and was surprised that I like it)

Friday
Monk (my wife got me watching this and I think it's pretty funny)

Old October 5th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I have a spreadsheet with everything that I watch. It keeps track of the episode number and the date so I don't forget.

Sunday
Amazing Race
Dexter

Monday

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Weeds
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
Vanished
Heroes

Tuesday
Eureka
House
Standoff

Wednesday
Project Runway
Bones
Jericho
Kidnapped
Criminal Minds
20 Good Years
The Nine
Lost

Thursday
Survivor
Til Death
CSI
My Name is Earl
The Office
Shark

Friday
Numb3rs
Battlestar Galactica
Old October 5th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mon.-Fri.
6AM-7AM
Public Broadcasting Station (PBS) is on a I catch snippets of the very good cartoons for children, Arthur and Caillou (why the heck is this 4-year old bald?)

M-F 6PM-7PM
I catch snippets of The Simpsons and Malcolm in the Middle.

any other time, I catch random shows on PBS. I like the documentaries and bios. I'll confess, I found biographies on Judy Garland and James Dean really interesting. It's only now dawned on me while watching the Dean documentary that he was most likely bi-sexual. Something that never occurred to me before.
That's a pretty sad t.v. schedule. My internet schedule is more interesting...and predictable: Scapers, Youtube, and Wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I have a spreadsheet with everything that I watch. It keeps track of the episode number and the date so I don't forget.
Old October 5th, 2006, 04:57 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Patriots= when scheduled
Nascar= when scheduled

Thats it.

After #'s of years working 2nd and 3rd shifts Ive lost all desire to waste time watching TV, especially with the crap they air these days...

Sorry, but you asked

Old October 5th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprime
Nascar= when scheduled

especially with the crap they air these days...
Watching cars turn left for hours on end isn't crap?
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:00 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Sunday
Amazing Race (fun show, this one has been extra good so far)

Monday
Heroes
Studio 60 (I like it a lot, but so far I've downloaded each episode)
24 (as soon as january rolls around, this takes all precedence)

Tuesday
Gilmore Girls (yup. its pretty much awesome)
Standoff (pretty fun show so far, and extra points 'cause its pretty in HD)

Wednesday
Lost (holy crap!)

Thursday
The Office (funniest by far)

Friday
none
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:01 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Quote:
Nascar= when scheduled

Sometimes they turn right.
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nascar= when scheduled

Sometimes they turn right.
That makes it so much less crappy. :P
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If you want to include shows I see because of the kids add the following:

Spongbob
Billy and Mandy
Camp Lazlo
Codename Kids Next Door
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

and those for my daughter

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
Franklin
Oswald
Jack's Big Music Show

And about 20,000 other shows I can't even remember.

Old October 5th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
It even has a color code. Yep, I am that big of a loser.
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:24 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
I'll go one better! I have written out my own calendar so that i can keep track of not only tv shows and episodes, but release dates on cds/dvds/films/games and when birthdays are!!!
As for my tv shedule-at the moment i have nothing!!! At the beginning of the year i had 11 main programmes i watched but now i have none; lost just finished the other week and it's a few weeks before Stargate begins over here! I don't watch near as much tv as i used to! I only have a few programmes i watch on Sunday-New Simpsons (if skyone decide to show them, sometimes they just shove a repeat on), computer gaming programmes and anime!
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
If you want to include shows I see because of the kids add the following:

Spongbob
Billy and Mandy
Camp Lazlo
Codename Kids Next Door
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

and those for my daughter

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
Franklin
Oswald
Jack's Big Music Show

And about 20,000 other shows I can't even remember.
Yeah there are a lot of cartoons out there nowadays. I have to admit, we don't have cable at my house, so I'm down to like eight viewable channels. But regardless, we don't have much time for T.V. anyhow.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
It even has a color code. Yep, I am that big of a loser.
Nah, you're just totally organized.
Now if only you can get that alarm clock to set properly for those big tournament days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media