Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old February 4th, 2020, 05:21 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Thank you gys! @itsbuzzi I'm going to use your pdf scans if that's alright with you!
That's what they are there for no problem! Just don't try to print double sided. My photoshop trial expired before I could fix that. Otherwise print on 5" X 5.5" paper as it is printed to size. I confirmed this sizing works.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 4th, 2020, 05:27 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Well, I'm going to be including them with the pdfs of the standees, and I'll make sure to put you in the credits. I'll also include the printing instructions.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 14th, 2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 08:13 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Well, I'm going to be including them with the pdfs of the standees, and I'll make sure to put you in the credits. I'll also include the printing instructions.
Oh that works too. I heard someone will try to get the rest of the cards scanned. Not that I didn't scan them all but some of my cards are damaged. Most notably the lawmen set packaging was heavily damaged when I got it and I teared the Greek and vipers set slightly. Otherwise you are good to go.

Thanks for including me!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 27th, 2020, 01:24 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Anyone know what the size limit on files in Downloads is?
Old February 27th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We've got it set 100MB, I believe, but can be adjusted. Do you have something that needs more than that?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 27th, 2020, 03:41 PM

Conversation continued in discord!
Old February 28th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Anyone else having slow loading issues with the site today? The pages appears to load, but links like "Today's Posts" aren't active for 5 to 20 seconds. The browser tab shows the circling dots and if I hover over it, it shows "Connecting..." in the status bar.

I noticed it at work this afternoon, using Chrome, and tonight using Edge.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 28th, 2020, 08:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It's pretty instantaneous for me.
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No issues for me, but if anyone else is also having problems, please speak up.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

None for me either, I use Firefox.
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Anyone else having slow loading issues with the site today? The pages appears to load, but links like "Today's Posts" aren't active for 5 to 20 seconds. The browser tab shows the circling dots and if I hover over it, it shows "Connecting..." in the status bar.

Same here when using Safari or Chrome. The drop down tabs for notifications and quick links don't work either.

Firefox seems unaffected, oddly enough.
Old February 28th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post

Same here when using Safari or Chrome. The drop down tabs for notifications and quick links don't work either.

Firefox seems unaffected, oddly enough.
Just today or did it start earlier?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online