Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 11th, 2019, 04:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Agent Skahen

There's also an official PDF of Agent Skahen:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=783Skahen PDF
Old April 13th, 2019, 12:04 PM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Finally i used the first pdf which I modifier to have 2 pages with each side of the card and be able to print it recto/verso
If someone need it :

https://app.box.com/s/id7t8k2n641n6yvabss0rzo5qcknnll7
Old April 13th, 2019, 03:37 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Finally i used the first pdf which I modifier to have 2 pages with each side of the card and be able to print it recto/verso
If someone need it :

When I scanned them in I aligned them up as best I could but couldn't figure out how to get it exactly right other than trial and error so I left my scans as is instead of wasting all my ink. How did you align them?

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:06 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
If someone need it :

When I scanned them in I aligned them up as best I could but couldn't figure out how to get it exactly right other than trial and error so I left my scans as is instead of wasting all my ink. How did you align them?
I used photoshop with two different layer and supperposed them perfectly, and them print the result (see image bellow)

By the way I have done a new pdf with marges :

https://app.box.com/s/syv6pkbznvkwbe0p02tj7zq102wxtpz8

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:46 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

That's very nicely done and no wonder I couldn't get it to work. I don't know how to use photoshop lol.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 20th, 2019, 01:04 PM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart

Anyone have any good 500 point army ideas?

I have tried:
Agent Skahen- 120
Krav Maga Agents- 100
Agent Carr- 100
Raelin 1- 80
Syvarris- 100
Total: 500

This army kites hard. Awesome threat ranges on Skahen, Agents, and Syvarris. Skahen adds some flexibility with covering fire for Carr and the Agents. Raelin keeps everyone stealth dodging.

I was also thinking:
Agent Skahen- 120
Krav Maga Agents- 100
Raelin 1- 80
Deathstalkers x2- 200
Total: 500

Skahen and Agents can kite and the Deathstalkers can be used to strike first or pounce on anything that gets close to the Agents and Skahen. The Deathstalkers can also counter Cyprien (one of the best counters to the Agents and Skahen).

Any thoughts or other ideas?
Old September 27th, 2019, 05:34 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

@superfrog the Command Courier link is wrong in the VC spoiler. It leads to Count Raymond.
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:16 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I used Skahen in an all-uniques army consisting of:

Skahen
KMA
Q9
X17

I haven't used Skahen a whole lot, but she seemed pretty much like a slightly worse version of KMA, which doesn't make her bad; she's just 20 more points and 1 less attack, for an additional (not super great imo) ability, cover fire. Still, very cool figure, and worth playing in cases where a hero would be better than a squad.
Old September 30th, 2019, 12:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
I used Skahen in an all-uniques army consisting of:

Skahen
KMA
Q9
X17

I haven't used Skahen a whole lot, but she seemed pretty much like a slightly worse version of KMA, which doesn't make her bad; she's just 20 more points and 1 less attack, for an additional (not super great imo) ability, cover fire. Still, very cool figure, and worth playing in cases where a hero would be better than a squad.
I always feel like her design was supposed to help the the heroes more than the squads. Getting Dund into position without OMs shows promise.

Otherwise, I agree. Use something else most of the time. Krav or Kaemon are better options for the same cost or less.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 30th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Copied from my power rankings thread:

“Agent Skahen: Actually better against melee than against range. Very solid ranged hero: 2x3s at 7 range is solid, and 6 move with 7 range is stupid good for kiting. Otonashi with her Cover Fire is hilariously good for the 10 points. Unfortunately, Skahen suffers from whiffs more than even Krav, as a single whiff can easily spell 2 wounds or death. A-”

She actually serves a different role from the Krav, and is an excellent tool against melee; Krav are much better against range. Double Attack, Cover Fire with Otonashi, and 7 range all in one figure for 120 (functionally 130 as you should never take Skahen without Oto) is pretty insane.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:00 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post

“Agent Skahen: Actually better against melee than against range. Very solid ranged hero: 2x3s at 7 range is solid, and 6 move with 7 range is stupid good for kiting. Otonashi with her Cover Fire is hilariously good for the 10 points. Unfortunately, Skahen suffers from whiffs more than even Krav, as a single whiff can easily spell 2 wounds or death. A-”

She actually serves a different role from the Krav, and is an excellent tool against melee; Krav are much better against range. Double Attack, Cover Fire with Otonashi, and 7 range all in one figure for 120 (functionally 130 as you should never take Skahen without Oto) is pretty insane.
I've not used Skahen that much, but I don't really understand why having Otonashi run around with her is that good. Yeah you can slingshot her on her normal move, but she's not worth an order marker unless you're grabbing a glyph, or happen to be fighting wild figures, but even then two attacks of base 3 is probably better than 1 at 4. It seems like she'd be best used to tie up anyone who's trying to get close to Skahen, but with only 1 life, and 3 defense, she won't last long. Cover Fire is only able to move figures, and you have to get wounds to do that, so I don't see how it's better than just taking a turn with a squad of Microcorp, or especially Krav Maga agents. I feel like I have to be missing something.
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:09 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post

I've not used Skahen that much, but I don't really understand why having Otonashi run around with her is that good. Yeah you can slingshot her on her normal move, but she's not worth an order marker unless you're grabbing a glyph, or happen to be fighting wild figures, but even then two attacks of base 3 is probably better than 1 at 4. It seems like she'd be best used to tie up anyone who's trying to get close to Skahen, but with only 1 life, and 3 defense, she won't last long. Cover Fire is only able to move figures, and you have to get wounds to do that, so I don't see how it's better than just taking a turn with a squad of Microcorp, or especially Krav Maga agents. I feel like I have to be missing something.
It's something you have to see in action to really understand how stupid it is. Basically, Skahen should never get engaged, with her long range and fast move. She needs to keep moving, avoid corners of the map, and maximize her range. However, anyone who has played Krav knows that eventually one of them gets cornered; it's inevitable. With Skahen, Otonashi is a get out of jail free card. You may corner my Skahen once, but I'm not letting you corner her again, and Otonashi prevents you from capitalizing on the one time you did. It's absolutely oppressive against melee.

Last edited by OEAO; October 1st, 2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: 10 points to not die is a good strategy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units