Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old December 20th, 2019, 11:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Oh man that is going to be hard to resist. Thanks for the tip!!
I consulted the boss(my wife)she said, I dont care if you get it. It says it will arrive by december 24th. Im super stoked to start printing minis with resin. I can imagine a resin printer will do justice for all @White Knight s models.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 21st, 2019, 01:26 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I still have a ton of figures to paint already, without anyone to really play with. So I'll stay satisfied with my Ender 3 for now.
Old December 21st, 2019, 01:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I still have a ton of figures to paint already, without anyone to really play with. So I'll stay satisfied with my Ender 3 for now.
It seems your impulse control is much stronger than mine lately. Im out of control, and my mini backlog matches my impulse control. Ill probably start with variant squads for my star wars legion stuff. Then there is a small checklist of characters that my fdm settings just couldnt hack it with. Then Ill be seeing what I can do with your matte files of heroscape figures in resin. Im pretty stoked right now. Ive printed enough miniatures terrain to probably fill 30 3x6 ft tables and made tons of stuff on my fdm printer and cant wait to see what I can do with resin.

Old December 21st, 2019, 02:11 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
It seems your impulse control is much stronger than mine lately. Im out of control, and my mini backlog matches my impulse control. Ill probably start with variant squads for my star wars legion stuff. Then there is a small checklist of characters that my fdm settings just couldnt hack it with. Then Ill be seeing what I can do with your matte files of heroscape figures in resin. Im pretty stoked right now. Ive printed enough miniatures terrain to probably fill 30 3x6 ft tables and made tons of stuff on my fdm printer and cant wait to see what I can do with resin.
Somebody needs a timeout...

My wife said no more spending until after we pay 2x college tuition and housing and our taxes in January.
Old December 21st, 2019, 08:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I consulted the boss(my wife)she said, I dont care if you get it. It says it will arrive by december 24th. Im super stoked to start printing minis with resin. I can imagine a resin printer will do justice for all @White Knight s models.
Pulled the trigger. Looks like it may be even easier to use than the Ender.
Going to try to.convince a couple friends to grab one as well.
Old December 21st, 2019, 11:16 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

My Ender is a Christmas gift so I haven't even got that yet so I can't convince my wife to get another one before I even open my gift up. I fully get where you're coming from though WK. November was a brutally lean month financially for us with property taxes and a lot of expenses. Thankfully it was also a 5 Friday month so had extra pay periods.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 21st, 2019, 11:20 AM

Some more early Christmas presents:

Arkmer (matte)
Alistair (matte)
Concan (matte)
Fyorlag 2 (matte)
Nakita Agent 1 (matte)
Johnny Shotgun (matte)
Khosumet (matte)

I'll add them to the first post later.
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:14 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Pulled the trigger. Looks like it may be even easier to use than the Ender.
Going to try to.convince a couple friends to grab one as well.
My one brother has got his finger on the trigger right now as well. He has 2 fdm printers that work for him and run. I just had to pay a bunch in property taxes as well and am self employed so I will be paying out considerable amounts of taxes in January. I dont mix business funds with pleasure though so I should be ok there. I am only able to be a little spoiled because my wife has had to do mandatory overtime for quite awhile and was able to pull in more to supplement my income that covers all our bills. I have been pretty lucky to have the funds available when the deals come by and am so excited for the resin printer. Hopefully it works great. I just have to find a solution for the resin fumes now because where I live its been super cold and I think this part may be a bit inconvenient.

Old December 24th, 2019, 05:01 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here are some pics of my successful prints off of my photon:

Some axegrinders with their supports still on them.

The 2 squads of axegrinders I printed along with some other figures.
Old December 24th, 2019, 08:00 PM
"like" happy

They look gorgeous. I got my resin printer in the mail today before I left for work. Ill get to play with it sometime tomorrow. Ill be printing all my bases on my fdm printer and printing the models on the resin. Im very excited to print out some additional copies of some of the figures I only have a couple squads of. Ill be printing heavy gruts first when I do scape figures.

Old December 24th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is that a He-Man figure?
Where did you get the feeling file for that?
Old December 24th, 2019, 11:55 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Is that a He-Man figure?
Where did you get the feeling file for that?
I ended up getting him off of thingiverse. I had to scale him a bit to size him right and I also printed off a few other masters of the universe figures for c3g.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing