Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:49 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
What Stores?

Besides buying Heroscape online I am finding it very hard to locate any Heroscape merchandise in stores.

Can someone tell me what stores sell Heroscape and what type they sell( MS small expansion etc...)?

Thank you for your help.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:50 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: What Stores?

Victoria's Secret
Pottery Barn
Joanns Fine Gifts Unlimited
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:53 PM

NC_Hero is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Victoria's Secret
Pottery Barn
Joanns Fine Gifts Unlimited
Krug like Victoria's Secret!

Krug not allowed in Pottery Barn. '

Seriously: Walmart (Small Packs only) & Your local hobby/game store.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

What Onacara, in his infinitely odd way, is trying to say is that without some idea of your geographical location, we can't steer you toward any local game stores. So, we are left saying, that at the current moment, Wal-Mart carries some Master Sets and some expansions. Target and ToysRUs are no longer carrying things, though you may find some clearance items. Other merchants may have a few items, but don't count on it.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Try this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20537

Also Wal-Mart stocks some expansions. Distribution can vary though.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
What Onacara, in his infinitely odd way, is trying to say is that without some idea of your geographical location, we can't steer you toward any local game stores. So, we are left saying, that at the current moment, Wal-Mart carries some Master Sets and some expansions. Target and ToysRUs are no longer carrying things, though you may find some clearance items. Other merchants may have a few items, but don't count on it.

hmmm...are you sure Rev? I always heard they had lots of Hexy stuff at Victoria's Secret
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:08 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
hmmm...are you sure Rev? I always heard they had lots of Hexy stuff at Victoria's Secret
No, Onacara. Victoria's Secret sells women's under-garments. I'm surprised you didn't know that already. The women I know (one wife, two daughtes, one grand-daughter) do not put plastic hexes in their underwear.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
No, Onacara. Victoria's Secret sells women's under-garments. I'm surprised you didn't know that already. The women I know (one wife, two daughtes, one grand-daughter) do not put plastic hexes in their underwear.
Are you saying that you always make sure to check?
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Are you saying that you always make sure to check?
No. I live by trust.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:24 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation

Thanks for your help guys, although it limits me to only a few stores.

I may have a reason to go to Victoria's Secret....
Old August 22nd, 2008, 04:17 PM

Barbasol is surprisingly tart

Let's not forget heroscape.com's where-to-buy page:
http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...t.cfm?page=wtb

Although it still lists Target and Toys-r-us, so who knows if it is still accurate.

The K-marts in my area have had some wave 4/5 on clearance for $7.

I checked a KB Toys once and they had the castle set, orm's return and some nakitas all at full price. Another had none.

I checked a Boscov's and no Heroscape.

And if you haven't seen it, the excellent online shopping guide:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16175

Good luck!
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:53 PM

ron3090 Woo who?

KB toys is a hit-miss thing. I'm not sure how they decide what to sell, but the one near me has a simply random stock. They had a few HS sets all around the store, and right next to Myst IV was TurboTax 2004. There was also a Master set under a stuffed animal.

No joke.

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion