Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which stat spread do you want our unit to have?
johnny139's 4 36.36%
Fuzzie Fuzz's 1 9.09%
Mooseman's 0 0%
guido's 3 27.27%
EagleOne's 1 9.09%
NecroBlade's 2 18.18%
1Mmirg's 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 14th, 2008, 09:43 AM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
Re: Create-a-Unit Part 6 - Abilities poll

Ok, the poll is up. And remember people, your votes have to be bolded for me to count them.
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Create-a-Unit Part 5.5 - Abilities discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Hooray me! I'm very happy - with a three man squad I probably would have gone for stats with less defense, but with only two figures AND being unique, anything less than five would make them worthless.
I'm glad yours won out as well, for obvious reasons .

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
I, too, believe that it should have:

Necroblade's Sense Weakness
My Loyalty Shred
Larmo's Disengage

Also, configuring Loyalty Shred is perfectly welcome. I was under the impression at the time that this would be a common 3 person squad. So, having a range of 4 and the odds stay where they are at sounds pretty reasonable. With them being unique, I don't see them being very expensive.
I agree with this, as long as we are using Necro's mod to scorpiusx's Shred.

So:

Necroblade's Sense Weakness

Modified Loyalty Shred (Whenever an opponent activates a unit with a "Bonding" ability within 4 spaces of a Doggin Hunter that you control, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, negate that ability during this turn.)

Larmo's Disengage

Great stuff here. I love the way that Necro's ability creates a new kind of bonding that is very thematic. Smart.
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:48 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

What 1Mmirg said.

Sense Weakness
Loyalty Shred
Disengage

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think we're all in agreement here.

Loyalty Shred (the modified version)
Sense Weakness
Disengage
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:43 PM

500points Woo who?

Divide and Conquer
Sense Weakness
Pack Formation

This should make them pretty good. I hope these guys are 90 points.
They might be to powerful for 90 points though.

< Click me Please
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
Re: Create-a-Unit Part 6.5 - Cost Submission

The winners of the poll are
Disengage
Loyalty Shred
Sense Weakness
Now this thread will be used for cost submissions, check the first post for details.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:55 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I've gotta go with 90 to make an even 200 with Dund.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I've gotta go with 90 to make an even 200 with Dund.
I'm with you on this. I think only have 2 of them and being unique the cost might be justified (they are lower defense than the Zettians, but have much cooler and more powerful abilities--plus movement...). It is a hard call, but being unique is a limit that helps balance the cost.

I'd love to playtest them (if life allowed such things right now...), but my initial reaction is 90 as well.
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Well, using JEB's Theoretical Cost Breakdown thingy, I came out to about 95 without factoring in the squad size or anything... so a squad of two + Unique could possibly even bring things lower. But without playtesting, I think I'll go with the common consensus of 90 Points being best.

...but I'll hold out on voting for a little while, to see other ideas.

Oh, and one more thing. Do we have any idea what size these babies will be? Small? Medium? Large? Double Spaced? Single Spaced?
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Large Double, like Dund, I would assume. Excellent question, though.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 21st, 2008, 06:30 PM

Re: Create-a-Unit Part 7.5 - Figure Submission

OK, we are up to the figure submission. Check the first post for details.
Price poll was skipped because there was only one price submission.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: Create-a-Unit Part 7.5 - Figure Submission

I browsed D&D Miniatures, and here's a few I found. Not many that really fit... but the most recent is Desert of Desolation #36 - Shadow Mastiff. It's dog like, black, kinda mutant looking, and pretty cheap - only a dollar or two on eBay. I can't find too many good pictures, though...

Then there's the Night Below #19 - Greater Basilisk. Not as dog-like, but he's purple, and has the same spine thing as Dund. A tad more expensive... $3.00, give or take.

Blood War #49 - Ethereal Marauder might work... it really depends on what we want to consider a Doggin. He has the same color sceme and all, and definitely fits in with Dund, but he's definitely not canine. $1.00 - $2.00.

War of the Dragon Queen #29 - Displacer Beast Pack Lord. Is a kitty, but very mutant and would probably fit in. Roughly $4.00, though... steeper.

Just to note - I have NO idea how large any of these figures are. They may be too big or too small for a base, or be weird sized, or something... just spitting out ideas, really.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards