Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 5th, 2007, 03:41 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I was at the TRU at Superstition Springs mall today and they have 3 sets of Tundra if anyone is looking for them.
Old January 8th, 2007, 08:37 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
Ok everyone the time and location has been confirmed please go to the event thread and let me know if you can make it.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=162151#175982
Old January 14th, 2007, 06:07 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Getting together at my house is easy. Generally I get home Saturday about 1 PM. Problem is, I am the only one here to scape.

Hopefully, I can meet a few other members on the 27th.
Old January 18th, 2007, 12:25 PM

Vangaurd has disabled reputation
Hey Starslayer

I do not know if you remember speaking to me over the phone about year ago. We were generally speaking about the rise and fall of the other Heroscape site. Anyway, I live in Maricopa now which I think is a stone's throw away from Casa Grande. So if you are interested, we could get some games going. I also have a friend that plays on a regular basis. We incorporate a few house rules but nothing outside the scope of Heroscape. So again, let me know if you are interested.

Vangaurd

What happens if you are scared half to death twice?
Old January 20th, 2007, 09:40 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
I update the event thread.
Old January 28th, 2007, 11:40 PM

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Great to see the 'gang' out in Mesa. Grim, thanks for putting on the game.

Corporate is out of town the weekend of February 24th, so I am going to try and put together a Game Day on Saturday February 24th.

I am trying to get an idea of how many people can make it before I decide on a venue, so let me know who can/can't make it that day.
Old January 29th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Corporate is out of town the weekend of February 24th, so I am going to try and put together a Game Day on Saturday February 24th.

I am trying to get an idea of how many people can make it before I decide on a venue, so let me know who can/can't make it that day.
If I'm here, I'm there. I'll update with more info when I have it, but I am definitely interested.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 29th, 2007, 02:12 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
Quote:

Thanks glad everyone had fun I wish we could get a few more people out their but thier getting bigger. I dont see any reason why I can't make this. I mite be limted on time depending on corprates work scheduel. Also I will get something going for March since you got Febuary covered.
Old January 29th, 2007, 04:56 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Quote:

I'm pretty iffy for that date. It'll depend on the time (earlier is better), and even then I may not be able to make it.
Old January 29th, 2007, 05:07 PM

1shot_1kill has disabled reputation
Quote:

Depending on when and where, I'm going to try to make it to this one.

Rath Dé ort!
Old January 30th, 2007, 11:15 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
Quote:

I'm pretty iffy for that date. It'll depend on the time (earlier is better), and even then I may not be able to make it.
Ignore what that fella said, plans have changed, I'm in!
Old January 31st, 2007, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ignore what that fella said, plans have changed, I'm in!
Would you be bringing the misses? You can tell her that 'scaper_dude' is far far away!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers