Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 24th, 2018, 12:07 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Japes's Trade List 2017-07-13

I discovered today that I have a few extra rulebooks. I think I held onto them thinking we would sell off a couple sets but we are actually building my son's playgroup so perhaps not. I've added them to the OP but I have a Marvel, Fortress of the Archkyrie, and Swarm of the Marro books if someone should have use for them.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:32 AM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker
Re: Japes's Trade List 2017-07-13

Good trade with japes. Would trade with again.
Old February 21st, 2021, 05:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Japes's Trade List 2021-02-21

I have the following up for sale. All have cards unless specified. Most of his hasn't been played with since we never really played Classic. Likely have more if you need something feel free to ask. Still need to research prices but if you offer around 75% of ATH prices good bet I'll take it.

Zetacron

Zombies of Mroindan x2 (only one card)
Shaolin Monks

Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Venoc Warlord
Tornak

Sir Denrick
Khosumet the Darklord

Brunak
Su-Bak-Na
Dund
Theracus
Jotun
Shiori

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 24th, 2021, 01:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's Trade List 2021-02-21

I created a Google Sheet with target prices set at 75-65% of ATH I believe. Anything marked as something I still have is up for sale here. I will look through and see if I have more and post as I find more.

Old August 8th, 2022, 11:24 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's Trade List 2021-04-24

Updated a bit here

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades