Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 6th, 2018, 12:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:New Starcraft and Star Wars Cards 10/28/1

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:03 AM.
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:35 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t know the meta for Star Wars Scape, but I feel the wookie squads may be better balanced at 65 or 70 points because they both have very good combat stats. The commandos have special ranged attacks of 5, which is awesome for killing things who are weak to specials. With a move of 8*, the warriors have a good shot at engaging both a hero and a squaddie. Use their first attack to smack the hero for a wound or two, then probably obliterate the squaddie. Technically the commandos can too, but they don’t have as much movement to play with.

*8 movement when using charging assault.

Cool looking designs!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 6th, 2018, 02:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I don’t know the meta for Star Wars Scape, but I feel the wookie squads may be better balanced at 65 or 70 points because they both have very good combat stats. The commandos have special ranged attacks of 5, which is awesome for killing things who are weak to specials. With a move of 8*, the warriors have a good shot at engaging both a hero and a squaddie. Use their first attack to smack the hero for a wound or two, then probably obliterate the squaddie. Technically the commandos can too, but they don’t have as much movement to play with.

*8 movement when using charging assault.

Cool looking designs!
Thanks, I think with their Wookiee Battle Rush, it may definitely raise them a little bit. I was thinking they would probably need a point boost after I added that. I'm going to test at 60,65, and 70 to see what fits best. I wanted the Wookiees abilities and stats to really reflect their brutish wild behavior, which is why I chose to make them 2 man squads to balance out their power.

Old November 10th, 2018, 03:06 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old November 10th, 2018, 03:09 AM
"like" happy

revised

Old November 10th, 2018, 02:42 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old November 10th, 2018, 04:51 PM
"like" happy

revised

Old November 10th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's customs:SW, God of War 11/10/18

Nice. Kratos is one of my favorite custom designs.
Love me some HoF. Nice tweaks.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:11 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:04 AM.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:19 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Back when I was part of the Heroes of Fiction team, the only card I was the Lead Creator and Designer on was Kratos from the God of War Video Game series. Ive decided to make an alternate version of Kratos using my own Card Template Scheme along with some changes that I like. The first of the changes is that I am using my Attachment Cards instead of making Godly Artifact Glyphs. I like that Kratos gets to keep all his equipment if he is destroyed and has the ability to come back with everything he earned in the game. The other main tweak is to the artifacts. Since he does not drop them, no other figures have a chance to use them. Second is the limit on the amount of Godly Artifacts attachments he can earn. I removed the limitation because it is hard enough to kill that many Unique figures in a game, so if he can, he should. I'm starting this God of War Card with the 5 attachments he got with the Heroes of Fiction Version but will probably add more attachments to it later. There were just so many fun different weapons and pieces of gear he was able to get in the games. So without further ado, here is Kratos and his first 5 Godly Artifact attachments. The Godly Artifact Attachments are a standard 2 in by 3 in playing card size.

Which God of War are you covering. Looks like God of War 3, where Kratos kills the Greek pantheon of gods.
Old November 10th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"like" happy

@Heroscaper 101 , it was originally God of War 3, but I decided to also add in some of the other fun items from a couple of the other games. Medusa's head, and the blade of Artemis are from the First game. The Wings of Icarus is from God of War 2, and the Blade of Olympus is also from God of War 3 along with all the other ones.

With the exception of the last 4 attachments, I do already know that these cards are balanced and good to go. I played so many games when we made some of the original cards for Heroes of Fiction.

Old November 10th, 2018, 06:52 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:04 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards