Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 4th, 2018, 12:42 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Okay, well that's not nearly good enough for the SoV.

I do think it is an interesting and thematic custom. I like Paralyzed by Fear better than Great Axe.
Old November 4th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Surely there has to be a "big scary-looking troll" figure with more availability?
Old November 4th, 2018, 01:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Is the latest version of Skalmad good enough for the C3V and how do I submit C3V, haven't given any thoughts to the C3V.
I also think its a cool custom. Ones of the reasons I was more than happy to help with it was that I already own the figure. I think the reuse of powers on it work great for it. Part of making it though in SOV is mini availability.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 4th, 2018, 09:04 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Does Razor Blood-Edge, a troll custom, does he have a slight chance of making it through the SoV.
The figure used for this unit is a Bladerager Troll from the D&D set. The name and model number is Bladerager Troll Dangerous Delves #7.
Old November 5th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Rending Swipe looks fitting. Troll Hide + Regenerate is way, way too strong, especially for the low price point. That will make him nigh unkillable to many units.

Drop Troll Hide and you have a decent unit, though the low attack stands out as odd. The problem with it is that's it's ultimately too similar to the Feral Troll. Yes, Rending Swipe is different than Blood Frenzy, but both powers just do extra damage to heroes. Just a little different damage mechanic for a little different cost.
Old November 5th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Why is it a Special Attack? It seems a bit off for him to have a special that shares the same range as his normal attack and is stronger in every way.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:47 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I changed Razor so his has 2 special powers now. His point was raised to 135 from 110.

Old November 5th, 2018, 02:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nice. Good changes. What's up with his name, though?
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Nice. Good changes. What's up with his name, though?
He is a Troll, who has sharp metal claws. The name I just made up myself.
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

It sounds more like a description of his weapons than a name. It would be like naming an Ogre with a mace "Spiky Smash-Ball".
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
It sounds more like a description of his weapons than a name. It would be like naming an Ogre with a mace "Spiky Smash-Ball".
Don't give me ideas...

I too am digging these changes, he's looking closer to balanced now.

On the name, I can see how people don't like that for a troll, but ultimately it's your custom and if that's the name you want, go for it.
Old November 5th, 2018, 07:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Here you go @Heroscaper 101

I also have this miniature. I like the card ok, just not a fan of his name. Also, not sure why his normal attack is so low. I'd make it the same as his special at a 4, making the player only opt to use it against a squad figure on height. or against an iron golem or something.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards