Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Yep, the paid version is when you play in Survival Mode and you have to gather all your materials, build shelter, make tools, and fight the baddies.

I think the cost is $15 right now (it will go up when it reaches Beta), and that also includes all future updates.
I am TOO BUSY!!!

phew, that was close.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:52 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I thought I was...

-insert signature here-
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I even got as far as the 'buy' page, but it turned out it was in Swedish. I thought, this is a sign from above. This is not something for me right now. But I'm enjoying following this thread & watching on YouTube, I suppose sooner or later I'll be overcome.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:34 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Saw a pretty cool trailer for Minecraft today on Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/5670777/a-true-minecraft-story

I only have a laptop with a finger pad, no mouse. I think that's the only thing that's keeping me from ruining my life with this thing.

Old October 23rd, 2010, 01:47 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Great trailer, and you really do need a hand mouse to play this one.

Just wait until the game actually has a purpose, meaning it gets out of the alpha phase (development) and there are objectives other than exploring and building shelter.

-insert signature here-
Old October 23rd, 2010, 02:52 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There goes my weekend.
Old November 1st, 2010, 09:17 AM

Anyone play since the Halloween update (was actually live on the 30th)? They weren't kidding that the deeper you dig the brighter it has to be to keep the baddies from spawning. All off a sudden my diamond mine was infested with spiders and there was even a Zombie walking around the brightest area of the cave.

Oh and of course they added abunch of new sounds that completely freak me out when I'm playing at 2:00am... in the dark.

-insert signature here-
Old November 1st, 2010, 01:02 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Since the update, I found a skeleton wandering around the main passage of my lower mines which was very well lit. I haven't been back down since then.

Right now I am building a small outpost out of cobblestone in The Nether around my obsidian gate so I am protected when I visit. I'm also building a covered tunnel from which I can walk to build another gate since I can't survive Ghast attacks without some sort of cover.

Oh, and never, ever, accidently attack the zombie pigs while shooting at Ghasts because those swords hurt and they won't stop attacking you, even on return visits, unless you set the difficulty to "Peaceful," enter The Nether, exit and save, and then change the difficulty setting back to your normal setting and re-enter The Nether.

Still haven't seen a pumpkin anywhere...

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old November 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM

I haven't tried the Nether yet, no obsidian for me to make a gate, though I supposed I should just pour some water on a lava source.

I've been building glass halls above ground from station to station to avoid the baddies at night. I actually haven't been back to my home in a long time (ventured out and never went back), and now I'm afraid to go back and see what waits inside.

I swear if there we no creepy sounds in the game I would have no problem charging into the darkest of areas and fighting what jumps out. But no, I have to go and have a weak constitution when it comes to things like this... it dates back to the time when I was 8ish and my (then teenage) counsing thought it would be funny to push me out of the cart that was taking us though a haunted house ride.

-insert signature here-
Old November 1st, 2010, 02:08 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

So the portal into the nether is not the same one that exits the nether. I built the portal to the nether in my home, and when I came out I'm standing upon a hill overlooking a frozen lake and lots of snow, something I never saw before while playin minecraft. Luckily while wondering around I recognized some landscape and am now able to find my way back.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:08 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I swear if there we no creepy sounds in the game I would have no problem charging into the darkest of areas and fighting what jumps out. But no, I have to go and have a weak constitution when it comes to things like this... it dates back to the time when I was 8ish and my (then teenage) counsing thought it would be funny to push me out of the cart that was taking us though a haunted house ride.
The monster sounds in the game are freakishly freakish, aren't they!? You probably won't like The Nether noises then. They're scary too.

That's way not cool about your cousin pushing you out of a cart in a haunted house ride - that's got to be a crime somewhere...

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:46 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

how many people have been surprised/killed by the new patch making monsters spawn in the light? I got sniped by a skeleton that walked up my stairwell while I was in my inventory chest. yea, I hate the nether noises, and the noises of zombies.

Last edited by Chardris1287; November 2nd, 2010 at 02:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games