Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 9th, 2013, 08:02 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble! New Custom Project

Quote:
your design features Indestructible and Captain Marvel only gets to reduce d20 rolls by 4
I will change my design so the power is more like CM's and post udate soon. I want Hercules not be above 400 pts. I think Hulk and Thor should be comparable yardsticks.
Old January 9th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well remember that Thor stomps the field with Hercules as long as he retains the power in his hammer. Hulk has the potential to drop Hercules if the fight last longer than 5 min. The only real chance Hercules has against Hulk is to hammer him with everything he has right away before Hulk gets mad and exceeds Hulks strength by a few orders of magnitude.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

With good input made some changes see updated. Still may need some tweaking and wording

Old January 10th, 2013, 08:10 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks good! There are some terminology issues but the design is much smother. Man this guy will be a powerhouse.

Apart from the terminology issues which I'll try and help with later. Hercules should not have the class of Demigod. He has never been represented in the comics as half god. After his death in mythology Hercules was brought up to Mount Olympus and given station as a full god. All of his comic series have depicted him from that point on. That is why he is so powerful.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:11 PM

The 2 most used classes are Diety or Champion. Which do you think fits better?
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
The 2 most used classes are Diety or Champion. Which do you think fits better?
I'd go with Champion since you already have him as an Olympian.

Old January 12th, 2013, 06:09 PM

updated

Last edited by Drewman-chu; January 17th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
updated

I think the image is deleted or moved bud.

Old January 17th, 2013, 10:21 PM

fixed image and updated

Old January 21st, 2013, 11:53 PM

The next Avenger

Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
The next Avenger

Black Widow looks great.

I would adjust the text of Espionage so that it says this to free up space on the card.

ESPIONAGE

While Black Widow is in play, before rolling for initiative, if there is one or more figures engaged to Black Widow you may choose one opponent. The chosen opponent must reveal the placement of their Order Markers to you. You may not reveal the placement of the chosen opponent's Order Markers to any other player.

The guys in HoSS had a power just like this to show tactics, but it would work here for espionage just as well. Basically the power represents the theme of Black Widow interrogating the enemy and trading secrets on another player.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:23 PM

Cleaned up the text a little bit. I still like the theme of the espionage power.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; January 30th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations