Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 21st, 2008, 02:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom Hero playtesting

I'm sure it should probably be "Metal Men." Thanks, UPC.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2008, 09:41 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago View Post
Gargoyle - WhiteStuff Gargoyle is misspelled within Biomystical Blast Special Attack.
Whoa, nice pick up. I've fixed the typo.

Quote:
Giantman - Whitestuff No questions.
This card has been updated. I've made some changes to how he works.

Thanks for doing this UPC.
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:32 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

I picked up the last of Alpha Flight during Free Comic Book day over the weekend. First post is updated.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old May 7th, 2008, 10:15 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I've just added a Katana to my supers. (I think the red text means that there is no card for it?)
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:44 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I've just added a Katana to my supers. (I think the red text means that there is no card for it?)
Sah-weet!! Very nice. I will print it out tonight. 1 down, a bunch to go...

Old May 30th, 2008, 03:36 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Small purchase, updated first post.

Old June 5th, 2008, 09:35 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

A few more purchases...

BTW, I am enjoying changing the font colors from red to black in my first post. The resurgence in custom creations is a good thing...

Old July 1st, 2008, 08:21 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

I needed to update the first post with the small influx of new creations over the past few weeks, plus I had a small purchase.

My hope is to post a new Blog entry in the next few weeks that contains pictures of all of my Heroclix figures on custom created cards. The goal is not to show everybody "look how big my collection is", but to give a very telling visual representation of how big the Custom Super Hero community has become. Maybe we can get some new blood over here and bring some needed energy back.

Last edited by UranusPChicago; July 2nd, 2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old July 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

A few more purchases over the weekend.

I finally uploaded the pictures that I plan on using in my Blog entry regarding the Super Hero customs section. To see them, do a search in the gallery using UPC and Heroclix as keywords. I am sure that you will see one or two of your cards represented...

Old July 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

I finally created my blog entry that will hopefully bring more traffic to our little section of the site. Let me know what you think...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=417

Old July 10th, 2008, 01:34 PM
C3G Hero

Quote:
I finally created my blog entry that will hopefully bring more traffic to our little section of the site. Let me know what you think...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=417
I liked it so much that I subscribed

Seeing all of those cards displayed like that is quite something. It is cool to think that I'm a small part of that.
Old July 11th, 2008, 03:28 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Nicely done - brevious, yet full-bodied, with excellent pics!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations