Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 22nd, 2010, 09:55 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Omnicron Snipers

All you do is double the amount of skulls rolled. So, if I get one skull, and your Venoc Warlord gets one shield, then he takes one wound. So yes, you have been playing it wrong.

And Deathwalker 9000 (or any of them) really aren't all that good. after a while, your' likely to roll fewer shields. Some games they are amazing, but in most, they aren't.
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:10 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Half the fun of playing with Omicron snipers is figuring out how your going to get more dice out of them.

Step 1.) Run up that hill there.
Step 2.) Move that heroe who gives +1 attack behind them
Step 3.) Laugh Maniacly while raining death from above

I love Deathwalkers as well. Some days they are useless and other days they make Hulk wanna cry. I don't think I would play them in a tournament setting, but they are great for caual play.
Old January 28th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Half the fun of playing with Omicron snipers is figuring out how your going to get more dice out of them.

I love Deathwalkers as well. Some days they are useless and other days they make Hulk wanna cry. I don't think I would play them in a tournament setting, but they are great for caual play.
4) Put a Zettian on Astrid or Crevcor.

Old January 29th, 2010, 10:41 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post

4) Put a Zettian on Astrid or Crevcor.
Not to mention repulsors .

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:17 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

This thread needs an update.
It looks like the main author hasn't been on in a while. Who can help?
Old February 3rd, 2010, 09:53 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post
This thread needs an update.
It looks like the main author hasn't been on in a while. Who can help?
YOU can help. If you will PM me the updates you think need to be included, I'll take a look at them and include them if warranted. Thanks.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:17 PM

Utgars Servant Woo who?

At first my friends and I thought that for each skull rolled that figure recieves a wound automatically without rolling defense dice. But for a while now no one has played with them since we found out that we were wrong. Still I think they are good. but I need to get more squads of them to see thier full potential.

Acts 16:31
And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved,..."

PM me if you want to know more.
Old August 3rd, 2010, 01:11 AM

N/A is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

One of my favorite squad figures. I'm notoriously unlucky, and I will usually roll between 1 and 2 skulls no matter how many dice i'm rolling with, so these guys help me out a lot. Taelord and snipers can get scary especially if your start zone comes with some range right nearbye to turn into a nest. Repulsors i've found don't really help these guys, everyone knows what they do and no one would allow these guys to exist for long. I think their best ability is to hang behind the snipers in case someone gets way too close without getting hurt, then rushing them out.

I like to think of them as an altered probability chart, rolling 2 skulls is easy for any figure, inflicting 4 wounds is not. Hero killers of the nth degree.
Old August 12th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

These guys are my favorite unit. Although they are a little expensive they are awesome with height.
Old August 17th, 2010, 02:45 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

I really like these guys, but looking at thier stats thier about the same as the Microcorp minus the dodge and water suits.
I know the omnicrons have better chances of rolling 4 dice but, they also have better chances of rolling none. I want a reason to use them instead, but I can't come up with one.

thoughts?
Old August 17th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
I really like these guys, but looking at thier stats thier about the same as the Microcorp minus the dodge and water suits.
I know the omnicrons have better chances of rolling 4 dice but, they also have better chances of rolling none. I want a reason to use them instead, but I can't come up with one.

thoughts?
Sure. Here are the numbers:

From height, 2+ skulls
Omnis=75%
MCA=69%

Without height, 2+ skulls
Omnis 50%
MCA=25%

My experience has shown that 2+ skulls is a probable squaddie kill on most squads. This means that the Omnis are slightly more effective from height, but they're still valuable without - quite a bit more valuable than the MCA at any rate. As a sidenote, a squad with an attack of 3 gets 2+ skulls from height at the MCA rate and without height at the Omni rate. It's the range and defense specials that makes the MCA so good.

~Aldin, forever rolling snake eyes

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 17th, 2010, 04:17 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

You could try them with the Omnicron Repulsors, too. They can help boost their attack even higher and are also obviously great against Soulborgs.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units