Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old March 26th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dominion.

My promo set is ordered, and my Intrique is also ore-ordered.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 26th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Lucky Boy....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 9th, 2009, 11:59 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just got my two sets of promo cards in the mail. I'm looking forward to "randomly" including them in my next game. I may have to pre-order the intrigue set as well.
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:12 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
I just got my two sets of promo cards in the mail. I'm looking forward to "randomly" including them in my next game. I may have to pre-order the intrigue set as well.
Let me know what you think of the new cards. I haven't ordered them, and I'm still on the fence about whether I will or not.
Old April 10th, 2009, 04:23 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love this game. When I was trying to make a Heroscape ccg for this website this game completely changed my outlook. I think a game similar to this in the Heroscape realm would work real well, and everyone on the website could be playing it.
Old May 9th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I just got my 2 promo cards yesterday and played 2 quick games with them.

Thoughts - Library and Envoy seem to be pretty similar, but you can Throne Room an Envoy for a nice combo especially if you've played a Village or Festival first. Black Market can be helpful like Jim mentioned earlier for getting the only Witch or Chapel or Militia card in the game.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 9th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Black Market can be helpful like Jim mentioned earlier for getting the only Witch or Chapel or Militia card in the game.
I did?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 25th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

The chapel is a nice card to combat the Witch. I just started playing this a few nights ago and I love it. I ordered it, along with Intrigue so they should both be shipping when Intrigue releases. I am interested to see what kind of resources Intrigue has in store.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 10th, 2009, 04:28 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I think this is new news... Didn't see it posted elsewhere, anyway.

Seems as though the Dominion Intrigue cards have been released:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/414099

Actual cards below:

Spoiler Alert!

Very interesting cards. I'm... intrigued.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Last edited by nyphot; June 11th, 2009 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Added card images
Old June 30th, 2009, 12:52 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It won the SDJ!
Old June 30th, 2009, 05:31 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been able to play with a few Intrigue cards on BSW. I think they are coding in just a few cards at a time because currently only Nobles, Minion, Swindler, Baron, and Upgrade are available. Im loving these new cards. The options they open are very nice.

Swindler: This can get rather annoying. Especially when you keep loosing copper and gaining curses. It also helps run out cards making games go a bit faster.

Minion: Im in love with this card. I dont know how many times Ive gotten a hand of VP VP VP Copper Minion. Play the minion and end up going into a string of whatever. It has a chance of screwing the opponent while assisting you. Of course the opposite is also likely to happen.

Baron: Im not impressed with this card right now but I can see it growing on me. Getting an estate in hand with the baron can be a little difficult. It seems good early to help you get the more expensive cards quicker but mid to late game Its difficult to have an estate at the same time as this plus there should be other better cards getting played by then.

Upgrade: I have not had any desire to grab this in any of my games so far so Im not sure how good it is or isnt.

Nobles: This to me is the perfect card. Its higher in price but its never a dead card. The options it gives are nice. Plus it counts towards VP in the end.

So far from the little ive experienced of Intrigue im liking it alot. The options open up some nice combos. Hands are far from auto plays.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old July 1st, 2009, 05:47 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Black Market can be helpful like Jim mentioned earlier for getting the only Witch or Chapel or Militia card in the game.
I did?

Jim

That new signature is hilarious brother

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games