Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
His previous version wouldn't have...

...he ninja'd me.
My bad. None of WKs would fit BoV. I misread it as 2 Hybrid sets could be used in place of 2 Expansions. It's only 1 Hybrid set for 2 Expansions. But that's also why I didn't put their numbers into the rough draft of the guidelines. We don't need to use their numbers, but setting guidelines similar to what they have is still the way to go, IMO.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:20 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
His previous version wouldn't have...

...he ninja'd me.
My bad. None of WKs would fit BoV. I misread it as 2 Hybrid sets could be used in place of 2 Expansions. It's only 1 Hybrid set for 2 Expansions. But that's also why I didn't put their numbers into the rough draft of the guidelines. We don't need to use their numbers, but setting guidelines similar to what they have is still the way to go, IMO.
I agree. I think we should go with:

3 Master Sets
3 Large Expansions
2 LEs can be used for 1 Master Set

With these, I think we are good even when theme pushes boundaries. Think about BoV, just because the max restrictions are what they are doesn't mean they get used all the time to make good maps.
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:34 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

For competitive maps, I'd rather see:
2 Master Sets
3 Expansions
Add 1 Master set by giving up 2 Expansions.

Casual maps could really be anything goes.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Another attempt at a Jundland Waste BoV map:

Uses 1x RotV and 1x SotM

WK Jundland Waste Option 3

Last edited by White Knight; February 15th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Another attempt at a Jundland Waste BoV map:

Uses 1x RotV and 1x SotM

WK Jundland Waste Option 3
And the hits just keep on hitting!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:34 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that is looking like the best of both worlds!
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, that is looking like the best of both worlds!
Agreed! That map is the best of the ones so far.
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to White Knight again.
For what it uses, I can't turn it down. Very nice job, WK!
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Old Battlefields of Star Wars Scape (BoSS) thread

This is now the Old BoSS thread. I am locking it. The new thread is here.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape