Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 19th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
WoV, welcome to the site. You'll find lots of neat people and stuff around here, and most of us are not too awful.
Speak for yourself! I'm as rotten as they come.

Oh, and welcome to the boards from one (relatively) new poster to another Mr. Of Valhalla.
Old September 19th, 2006, 11:25 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Welcome to the board! You are definately among friends here.

-Ski
Old September 20th, 2006, 12:14 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
WoV, welcome to the site. You'll find lots of neat people and stuff around here, and most of us are not too awful.
Except that guy. He's completely over the edge.
Old September 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Now, just wait a minute, bunjee of the elastic name...exactly which edge am I supposed to be "over"? Are you saying I'm over the age edge just because I'm old? Or over the cool edge, just because I don't do Starbucks? Or over the intellectual edge, just because my doctorate is out of date? Or over the mental edge, just because I think fish are the cure for international terrorism? What? Where? or something.
Old September 20th, 2006, 05:27 PM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart
I'd go with the latter! Ha! Ha! Just kidding Rev!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General