Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 19th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Avast ya Scurvy Dog.......

It's Talk Like a Pirate Day.

I've always said this settles the age old argument once and for all. Pirates or Ninjas? I've never seen a "Kill like a Ninja" day.

Pirates RULE! They have there own day.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 19th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 19th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well then you have this:

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 19th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
The Wiggles. I sure am glad my daughter doesn't like that show anymore. Hell, we've even seen their live show. She used to LOVE the Wiggles.

Wake up, Jeff!

smallboxgames.com
Old September 19th, 2006, 02:58 PM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
The Wiggles. I sure am glad my daughter doesn't like that show anymore. Hell, we've even seen their live show. She used to LOVE the Wiggles.

Wake up, Jeff!
Try this show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old September 19th, 2006, 03:10 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Ahem.

Old September 19th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dr. McNinja is pretty funny.

Pirates rule, Savvy?
Old September 19th, 2006, 03:17 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
dont forget about Maddox.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 19th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
All I can say be that Nijas do nay fstarboarden me, sea dogs will win everytime

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 19th, 2006, 05:55 PM

Jandars_Hope is surprisingly tart
ARRGHHH! I be a pirate i be! Walk the plank! Give me your loot! I loves me treasure! (and so on so fourth...)
Old September 19th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
It's not treasure it's booty. AH AH AH AH AH AH (Pirate Laugh)

Shenks! Go below deck and bring up the booty.

I want to get my hands on their booty!

See Jandar, just like that.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 19th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Aye, me patron holiday! I been wait'n weeks for this!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General