Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 26th, 2021, 04:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

Random idea from Discord that I wanted to record somewhere more permanent :

NAME = BEAST BOY (II or III really)
SECRET IDENTITY = GAR LOGAN

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = WILD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = sure

MAGNIFIED MENAGERIE *option 1*
At the start the game choose any number of Uncommon or Common Beast (or whatever we go with) Heroes in your army to start the game on this card. If you do, for this game, those Heroes have the identity of Gar Logan and class of Titan instead of what is listed on their cards. If a Gar Logan you control that started the game on this card would be destroyed or would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, instead place two Wound Markers on this card and immediately replace that Gar Logan with another Gar Logan on this card, if possible. If this Gar Logan is destroyed, all Gar Logan figures that started the game on this card are destroyed.

MAGNIFIED MENAGERIE *option 2*
At the start the game choose any number of Uncommon or Common Heroes that are Ferocious, Savage, or Wild in your army to start the game on this card. If you do, for this game, those Heroes have the identity of Gar Logan, and the class of Titan instead of what is listed on their cards. If a Gar Logan you control that started the game on this card would be destroyed or would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, instead place two Wound Markers on this card and immediately replace that Gar Logan with another Gar Logan on this card, if possible. If this Gar Logan is destroyed, all Gar Logan figures that started the game on this card are destroyed.

BEAST TRANSFORMATION (with better crossover-friendly lingo)
Instead of taking a turn with this Gar Logan or another Gar Logan that started the game on this card, you may switch it with another Gar Logan figure on this card and take a turn with the other Gar Logan. Switched figures will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, you may take a turn with any Gar Logan you control that started the game on this card.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Beast Boy, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

NOTES:

So the idea for option 1 here is going forward, any 'generic wild animal' type designs would have a unified class of Beast (or whatever we want it to be) since that's a useful thing to do anyway and random critters don't need people classes. Then outside of whatever else they do on their own this Beast Boy can use them as forms for himself. So kinda a two-for-one card deal instead of having to specifically design Beast Boy as a naked mole rat or something.

Option 2 is similar but using (more or less) the definition of 'beast' from Beastman's card. Which has the advantage of working out of the gate and doesn't do anything too weird if we don't think having an 'animal class' is useful enough to build up.

This would sorta seem to obsolete BB I but this set-up is usually going to cost more and part of the idea here is future animal forms for Beast Boy I would be more dedicated 'Beast Boy as this critter' designs that might offer Titan synergy or whatever. So Beast Boy I would be more focused on adapting a few animals to specific Titan needs where-as this Beast Boy would be about maximum versatility.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 26th, 2021, 04:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I dig.
Old February 26th, 2021, 04:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice, I definitely prefer the Beast Man style power, otherwise you'd be taking away possible synergy with stuff that should have it like a Gorilla being a simian and the Insect and Rodents stuff. Similar to your Kaiju argument.

edit: this just reminded me I should make my raptor design Ferocious, and if this Beast Boy develops further probably make them Common Heroes.
Old February 26th, 2021, 04:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The class would be Beast, not the species.

So like a wild gorilla would be a Simian Beast. Not a Beast Hunter (or whatnot)

My Etsy Store
Old February 26th, 2021, 05:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I wilm say that “Beat Boy I, but more expensive” doesn’t sound like a solid recipe for success, but it could work if some of the animal forms were more specifically being keyed in on working together.
Old February 26th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah... that makes sense.
Old February 26th, 2021, 08:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, interestingly, this could actually work for Kingdom Come Menagerie, I think.

What we really need is a B'wana Beast, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2021, 05:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I wilm say that “Beat Boy I, but more expensive” doesn’t sound like a solid recipe for success, but it could work if some of the animal forms were more specifically being keyed in on working together.
See, to me the idea is 'animal forms that work together' is what Beast Boy I needs to do. Since his issue right now is he turns is into a bunch of low life wimpy things that are mostly kinda useless and don't really get anything from being stapled together. To me he should be the Beast Boy that turns into toolbox units the Titans need, right now he's just sorta there.

The idea with this Beast Boy is he'd get to turn into real cards with proper life/defense and other goodies. Like for example, if we go the Beastman route, he can turn into a Frost Giant and now you get a Frost Giant with Titan synergy and some extra life/destruction resistance even without another form drafted. Adding beefier versions of cards into a good synergy web is a lot more useful than what the current Beast Boy does at the moment IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, interestingly, this could actually work for Kingdom Come Menagerie, I think.

What we really need is a B'wana Beast, though.
Looks like Menagerie can only turn into mythical creatures? Which I guess would almost work for the current options if we did the Beast Man route. Frost Giant and Werewolf count, Grizzly Shark is close enough I guess, T-Rex is the only stand-out that's clearly not mythical.

Doesn't seem like 'Ferocious, Savage, or Wild Uncommon/Common Heroes' would be something we'd want to limit to only mythical things long term though.

My Etsy Store
Old March 15th, 2021, 01:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I am required to do one design per faction AND this girl started a minor Discord joke so here we are:

(The lady behind Manticore there)

NAME = SISTER PSYCHE
SECRET IDENTITY = SHALICE TILMAN

SPECIES = 'CITY OF HEROES PERSON' (origin-wise, she seems to be mutant basically)
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = sure

MINDRIDING
Start the game with 1 teal Mind Marker on this card. At the start the round, you may choose 1 Telepath Unique Hero you control and place Sister Psyche's Mind Marker on that figure's card. While Sister Psyche's Mind Marker is on another Hero's card:
- That Hero has the Freedom Phalanx special power; and
- Sister Psyche cannot move, attack, or make leaving engagement attacks

FREEDOM PHALANX
After revealing an Order Marker on another figure that has this special power and taking that figure's turn, you may take a turn with Sister Psyche, during which she cannot move. You may not take any additional turns.

MENTAL ASSETS (or a good name, whatever)
Before taking a turn with Sister Psyche, you may choose up to 2 figures within 4 spaces of Sister Psyche and roll the 20-sided die two times. If you roll an 8 or higher for:
-the first roll, take temporary control of any chosen enemy figures until the end of Sister Psyche's turn; and
-the second roll, you may move any chosen friendly figures up to 4 spaces each

NOTES:

So I should note that while I just finished reading all the City of Heroes Top Cow comics I've never played the game. So this is just based on the comic and some wiki reading. But like.. we are a comic project not a video game project anyway.

Basically this lady just seems to be Jean Grey in a stupider than normal costume. Sorta difficult to tell since like.. people barely used their powers in that comic. But yeah, basically she's got telepathy and apparently telekinesis/force fields.

The most interesting thing about her is like... before the time period of the game or comics she was co-opting some girl's body for like years while she recovered from some injury. And part of her deal seems to be mentoring other psychic types. So that's the first power, she can 'mind time share' (or just telepathically coordinate, etc.) with someone and get them on her super team.

The second is just the one from Manticore.

The third is just trying to give her a 'controller' vibe, since that's her in game class thingy. So she can mind whammy people and/or move people around. The intent is the first pip resolves before the second so if she takes control of someone she can them move if she rolls high enough again.

My Etsy Store
Old March 15th, 2021, 03:45 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Nice, I dig it. Mindriding is a cool way of getting her biggest thing in the comic (you're right, they never actually use their powers) into Scape. Mental Assets is an on point power for what she is, a psychic controller.
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Nice, I dig it. Mindriding is a cool way of getting her biggest thing in the comic (you're right, they never actually use their powers) into Scape. Mental Assets is an on point power for what she is, a psychic controller.
He just wanted to use the word Assets

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

This is not untrue

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy