Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 26th, 2012, 05:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Dec 25, 201

Just a heads up before ordering these, DCM3 will be receiving updated wording any day now, so just wait a bit until his card can be updated here.
Old January 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The DCM Mark 3 card has now been officially revised to prevent him from taking another turn with himself for Heavy Support Command Beacon.

Quote:
HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON
When revealing an order marker on Deathcommander Mark 3's card, after taking his turn, if Deathcommander Mark 3 is engaged, you may immediately take a turn with any another Unique or Large Soulborg Hero or Squad you control that follows Utgar.
I'll be proofreading all the new cards tomorrow, now that this revision is finally up.
Old January 10th, 2013, 10:14 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The beakface card on page four says breakface...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:35 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
D'oh! Somehow I read that as Breakface.
I'll fix this and update the DCM3 card when I have time.
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:22 PM

RattyZ is surprisingly tart
Question Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Dec 25, 201

Are there any templates available for these amazing looking cards? preferable in the standard general types?

I've searched through Heroscaper's customs download section and was either too oblivious, or ineffective at finding them.

I have some customs I'd like to have exist in this format. they're much easier to play with on the table in my opinion.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:00 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattyZ View Post
Are there any templates available for these amazing looking cards? preferable in the standard general types?

I've searched through Heroscaper's customs download section and was either too oblivious, or ineffective at finding them.

I have some customs I'd like to have exist in this format. they're much easier to play with on the table in my opinion.
I make them using Word.
PM me if you would like a template.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:17 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

After proofreading Wave 15, 15.5 and the glyph cards, here's the errata report (PDF & Artscow versions):

Beakface Sneaks

DeathCommander Mark 3
- HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON
When revealing an order marker on Deathcommander Mark 3's card, after taking his turn, if Deathcommander Mark 3 is engaged, you may immediately take a turn with any another Unique or Large Soulborg Hero....

Havech Eradicators
The targeting icon shows parts of five figures, not three.

Cxurg'gyath
- Psionic Explosion Special Attack
"Special" is omitted in one instance.

Quahon
(spelling) :
- Lightning Breath Special Attack
You may also chose a second figure...

Each figure rolls defense dice seperately.

Mok
(spelling) :
- Gunner Casualties
...remove on Dwarf figure...

- Gunner Special Attack
The first "Attack" isn't capitalized.

Thanks for this continuing effort, mathguy, I really enjoy these.
If you had time to fix these before Saturday 1/26, there's an Artscow code that could be used for multiple packs.

Save $10 on purchases of $10 or above!
Coupon Code:GETTENOFF
Expiry Date: 1 / 26 / 2013
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:13 AM
math olympian

Thanks for catching all the typos.
(Most of these were copy-pasted directly from the "legacy text" from the book of these units.)
I will correct these as soon as I can. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
After proofreading Wave 15, 15.5 and the glyph cards, here's the errata report (PDF & Artscow versions):

Beakface Sneaks

DeathCommander Mark 3
- HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON
When revealing an order marker on Deathcommander Mark 3's card, after taking his turn, if Deathcommander Mark 3 is engaged, you may immediately take a turn with any another Unique or Large Soulborg Hero....

Havech Eradicators
The targeting icon shows parts of five figures, not three.

Cxurg'gyath
- Psionic Explosion Special Attack
"Special" is omitted in one instance.

Quahon (spelling) :
- Lightning Breath Special Attack
You may also chose a second figure...

Each figure rolls defense dice seperately.

Mok (spelling) :
- Gunner Casualties
...remove on Dwarf figure...

- Gunner Special Attack
The first "Attack" isn't capitalized.

Thanks for this continuing effort, mathguy, I really enjoy these.
If you had time to fix these before Saturday 1/26, there's an Artscow code that could be used for multiple packs.

Save $10 on purchases of $10 or above!
Coupon Code:GETTENOFF
Expiry Date: 1 / 26 / 2013
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:48 PM

New ArtsCow code: I think the custom cards are $8.99, with Free Shipping! (which is something like $6 off)
Coupon Code: PLAYCARDJAN Expiry Date: 2 / 19 / 2013
Will you have time to finish the errata by then?
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hi mathguy,

How do you add the colored borders to these cards? I'd like to make some for customs and want them to match. If I'm using Gimp, do I just put 1/4 inch colored border around the card (or how much exactly), or do you use a different method?

Thanks.
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:23 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
New ArtsCow code: I think the custom cards are $8.99, with Free Shipping! (which is something like $6 off)
Coupon Code: PLAYCARDJAN Expiry Date: 2 / 19 / 2013
Will you have time to finish the errata by then?
I think I have time this weekend! I'll try to fix them this weekend.
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:30 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Hi mathguy,

How do you add the colored borders to these cards? I'd like to make some for customs and want them to match. If I'm using Gimp, do I just put 1/4 inch colored border around the card (or how much exactly), or do you use a different method?

Thanks.
It's somewhat convoluted what I do... I use word to make the cards, and then use powerpoint to be able to copy/paste/resize the image large enough (to get enough detail) to be able to paste into a simple paint program to save as a png file. I wrote a C program that automatically addes a border to a PNG file that matches the title bar color. The actual size of the border was settled on by trial and error. Yup, convoluted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs