Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 16th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Omegacron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Omegacron is articulated : after moving, can we turn him to change the line of sight ?
If you really want to keep the flavor of Heroscape, that would be cheating.

Old September 16th, 2011, 09:08 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Do most people leave the rock under Omegacron's right foot or remove the rock? The picture shown above has it still there. But the picture on the front page when the card was released shows it removed.

Both work fine, I'm just curious what others are doing.

Also a suggestion. When mounting Omegacron on the new base, I suggest the "boiling water bath" trick. Omegacron's body can easily be bent upward at the waist to keep him from staring at his toes.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old September 16th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Does he fit on a small peanut base (like calvary) or does he need a large one (like huge dragons)?
As dok says, he'll fit on either, but I'm pretty sure I used a large double for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Do most people leave the rock under Omegacron's right foot or remove the rock? The picture shown above has it still there. But the picture on the front page when the card was released shows it removed.

Both work fine, I'm just curious what others are doing.
I kept the rock. Just easier to glue him down that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 16th, 2011, 11:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
FWIW, I removed the rock... but you know that, since I gave you one of mine.

It doesn't affect his hitzones much, so it's really not a big deal.
Old September 19th, 2011, 01:58 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It seems like it is pretty important whether he is a single- or double-spaced figure... Is there any official stance on this?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 19th, 2011, 04:51 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
It seems like it is pretty important whether he is a single- or double-spaced figure... Is there any official stance on this?
Omegacron is double-spaced figure.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

From the OP.

Quote:
Q. Is Omegacron a single-spaced or a double-spaced figure?
A. Omegacron is a double-spaced figure.

-insert signature here-
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:15 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
From the OP.

Quote:
Q. Is Omegacron a single-spaced or a double-spaced figure?
A. Omegacron is a double-spaced figure.
Thanks.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:14 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

When using directed fire, can the 3 chosen figures move and attack? Or only attack?

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:30 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilabill1 View Post
When using directed fire, can the 3 chosen figures move and attack? Or only attack?
Do what the card says

DIRECTED FIRE
Instead of attacking with Omegacron this turn, you may choose up to 3 unengaged Soulborg Squad figures you control who follow Jandar. Take a single turn with the chosen figures, during which the chosen figures may only attack. Omegacron must also have line of sight to any figure attacked using Directed Fire.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:43 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

That's what I thought. Thanks for the clarification.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018
Old November 10th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

When using Directed Fire, do the three chosen squad figures have to come from the same squad?

According to the direct wording of Directed Fire, no. You could, for example, attack with one Sniper and two Repulsors. But the wording "take a turn with" implies they must all be from the same squad, since taking a single turn with figures from multiple squads is not defined in Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs