Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 27th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
C3G Public Design Nominations - TIEBREAKER

Welcome to the C3G Public Design Nominations Thread!

Most recent winner: TIE (All For One and Hired Hit story card)

What is this thread for?

C3G holds a fan vote on a regular basis to determine units to be designed in public, known as the Public Design. When a the previous winner of this thread hits Public Playtesting, we will begin taking nominations for the next Public Design in this thread.

This thread is open to everyone to nominate or vote, not just official C3G members. Let us know what you want to see!

How do I nominate a design?

When nominations are open for an upcoming round of voting, anyone may nominate a single design by posting a link to the design. The best place to find designs is the Public Design Workshop. Any design from a C3G Hero (past or present), Sidekick, or Ally is valid for nomination so long as the designer has completed at least one public playtest* between the announcement of the most recent winner of this poll and the closing of first round nominations. You may not nominate your own design, spread the love.

*See the Playtesting Sign-Up thread for more information.

How do I vote for my favorite design?

After the Heroes have approved the nominations, voting will begin! Voting will occur in a single-elimination bracket. Everyone can vote, whether they are a member of C3G or not.

Once the final round of voting concludes, the winner will be decided! The designer may immediately begin a new design thread for that unit. Designs created through Public Design Nominations do not cost any Reward Points.

Last edited by Splash; December 6th, 2022 at 06:41 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
- Most Recent Nomination Round

TIEBREAKER ROUND [Ends 12/05]

- Previous Nomination Rounds
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; December 6th, 2022 at 07:09 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations

Previous OP:
Spoiler Alert!

---------------

Yeah, no problems at all nominating yourself!

I would have nominated some of yours, Scape, but I don't know who any of them are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Scapemage; August 13th, 2018 at 02:30 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Do Heroes get nominations?

Last edited by Splash; December 6th, 2022 at 06:53 PM.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:09 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is a great idea. We might want to have a running tab in the OP. And do noms expire after a design is picked? Or do they continue to rack up nominations?

I'll have to look through some stuff here. Off the top of my head, I like Zauriel, AYP's barrel, I know quozl had some neat stuff, and johnny's stuff is always good...

...oh man, maybe this ain't gonna be any easier!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I should say that I've been working on some updates to Spoiler, but I haven't posted them yet. Catgirl's pretty much ready, though. I'm revamping Hood's Cloak of Dormammu, also, come to think of it.
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just to be clear, quozl could you edit the initial post to let folks know how the nomination and selection process will be ran here? This should be all about letting the public have a lot more say in what the public works on (Heroes would have veto rights to ensure the direction of the project stays on course, but otherwise we want you guys to have a lot more ownership).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2011, 01:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think that placing a limit of 8 nominations per design slot would be good, so that we don't get too overboard nominating and have too much to vote on.

I'd also say renominating each time a slot is near ready would be a good idea (but not when both of the slots are near ready, we can vote for the 2 that will win without having to restart, for example now). We get new designs all the time, and if an old design is good enough, it should be nominated again to show it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if it has been said or understood, but heroes will maintain the ability to say yes or no to the design. That is something that we discuss in the sanctum.

EDIT:
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In list of preference:
  1. Johnny's Reverend Stryker
  2. LP's The Hood
  3. LP's Onamatepia (Or however that's spelled)
  4. Johnny's AIM Troopers
  5. LEIV's Onslaught
And no, if you're wondering LP and Johnny did not hack into my account and post this.

Old August 27th, 2011, 01:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm waiting on Onomatapoeia, there's a comic coming out supposedly this year that will most likely show his actual powers and backstory a bit more, so once that's done we can more accurately work on him.

I'm excited for Hood, though!
Old August 27th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I think that placing a limit of 8 nominations per design slot would be good, so that we don't get too overboard nominating and have too much to vote on.

I'd also say renominating each time a slot is near ready would be a good idea (but not when both of the slots are near ready, we can vote for the 2 that will win without having to restart, for example now). We get new designs all the time, and if an old design is good enough, it should be nominated again to show it.
To make things easier on voting, perhaps we should only allow one nomination per poster and only vote on things that receive a certain minimum number of nominations?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy