Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Street Thugs

Which means we now know what to put down as Joker's secret identity (if you believe the movie).

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 28th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The mugger is about the best looking "proxy" for an "official" figure that I have ever seen. Of course, this is a custom project so every figure is a proxy in the sense that this project is filling in for the failed and discontinued Marvel Scape.
Old June 14th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Big synergy update with the Street Thugs. I moved the detriments to the Strategy section once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs receive an additional attack die if they are adjacent to Black Mask.
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs receive an additional die in leaving engagement attacks if they are in clear sight of Lex Luthor.
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs receive an additional attack die if they are adjacent to The Riddler and are attacking an adjacent figure that does not have any Order Markers on its Army Card.
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs can add to their Move with the Ventriloquist's Heist Planner special power.
  • As a Criminal Squad, Street Thugs may be activated by Kingpin's Organized Crime special power.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • Street Thugs may allow a Crime Lord to take a turn before they do with Crime Lord Bonding. Current Crime Lords include: Black Mask, Penguin, Two-Face, Ventriloquist.
  • As a Human, friendly Civilians roll an additional attack and defense die when adjacent to a Street Thug due to their Strength in Numbers special power.
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs may prevent Lex Luthor from being attacked or taking leaving engagement attacks due to his Criminal Deception special power.
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs may receive wounds instead of Madame HYDRA due to her Necessary Sacrifices special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Rule The Streets allows the Street Thugs to be quite a force to be reckoned with by giving them a bonus of 1 to both their attack and defense while occupying asphalt and concrete spaces.
  • As Criminals, Street Thugs roll one less defense die against Daredevil's attack.
  • As common squad figures, 5th Precinct Beat Cops roll one additional attack and defense die against Street Thugs.
Old June 14th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 15th, 2011, 03:31 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks.
Old December 18th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The Hood added to Crime Lord Bonding synergy.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:26 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any chance that the mini could be changed to Web of Spiderman Mugger #006 or The Burgler #105? They are both cheaper, are in stock on miniaturemarket, and look almost exactly the same.
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You can proxy with those and I highly recommend that you do proxy with the cheaper more available figures. But there have been ideas using that miniature posted for a potential future design, so I don't want to limit ourselves.
Old February 12th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Any chance that the mini could be changed to Web of Spiderman Mugger #006 or The Burgler #105? They are both cheaper, are in stock on miniaturemarket, and look almost exactly the same.
Dude, stop asking us change the minis for you. The Thugs have been released for over 2 years and we're not changing them or Thor. Before the Web of Spiderman came out, I proxied different figures for Thugs and since the Web of Spiderman came out, I use the Muggers as my Thugs.

We realize that some figures used for the mini version of the card can either be difficult to come by or expensive. We use the best figure we think is right at the time and can't go back and change them a year or more after they are released. Proxying minis at some point or another is part of this customs project.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; February 13th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:47 AM

Hahma, I know you are really really old and all, so you probably don't remember, but when you are a teenager, the world revolves around you. For real.
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Times certainly have changed . Man, when I was a teenager I asked, "what can I do others?"

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Times certainly have changed . Man, when I was a teenager I asked, "what can I do others?"
I could be wrong, but I think you meant, "what can I do for others?"

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library