Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 13th, 2008, 07:42 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart
Reputation Balance

I am on the lower end of the scale when it comes to reputation so I appreciate every little bit that I get. So far, none of it has been negative.

The question I have is, what does "reputation balance" mean?

In one of the reps I received the text was positive but the symbol that came with it was the following:

Just out of curiosity, what does this mean? I searched through the Your HSers REPUTATION And You thread but found no mention of this.

I'll give out some randyrep to the person who enlightens me.

Old July 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Reputation Balance

It's positive rep given by someone who has no rep - thus, it doesn't add to your score, and it shown as an empty, gray box.
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettian_guard View Post
I am on the lower end of the scale when it comes to reputation so I appreciate every little bit that I get. So far, none of it has been negative.

In one of the reps I received the text was positive but the symbol that came with it was the following:

Just out of curiosity, what does this mean? I searched through the Your HSers REPUTATION And You thread but found no mention of this.

Don't rep me, rep the person who gave you the gray box rep. It means they don't have actual rep power yet. Either they're lacking the 30 posts or the 20 rep it takes to be able to actually positively rep someone.
Old July 13th, 2008, 07:45 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettian_guard View Post

Someone must have at least 20 rep points and 30 posts for the rep to count as positive. If they don't meet the requirements, their rep is grey, and counts as neither positive or negative rep.

Damn! Too slow.
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:00 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Don't rep me, rep the person who gave you the gray box rep. It means they don't have actual rep power yet. Either they're lacking the 30 posts or the 20 rep it takes to be able to actually positively rep someone.
I would be happy to give them rep and help them out, but they didn't sign their message.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Anybody know of a lock that feels like dancing?

Old July 13th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ask and Ye Shall Receive...

Nice.

^_^

...Pos Rep to all three johnny-on-the-spot responders. ...Even if only one of them is actually a 'johnny"...

^_~
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Yes! My second bar is back! Ha! Take that, anonymous person who de-repped me for asking Funrun for longer sigs!
Old July 13th, 2008, 10:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Yes! My second bar is back! Ha! Take that, anonymous person who de-repped me for asking Funrun for longer sigs!
Careful, you might lose it again.
Old July 13th, 2008, 10:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Careful, you might lose it again.
Maybe by someone who you thought would neg rep someone and sign someone else's name to it.
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:40 AM

Frank'n'stay Woo who?

Here's a question, as this seems to be the right place:

When someone gives you rep, can you see who it was and how much they gave you? And if you can, where do you find that out?
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:44 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank'n'stay View Post

When someone gives you rep, can you see who it was and how much they gave you? And if you can, where do you find that out?
You can only see who gave it to you if they sign it...and as far as telling how much it was the only way to tell is if you know how much you had before they rep'd you and you do the math yourself.
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:50 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank'n'stay View Post

You can only see who gave it to you if they sign it...and as far as telling how much it was the only way to tell is if you know how much you had before they rep'd you and you do the math yourself.
What is this... "malth" you speak of, sir?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online