Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2020, 01:33 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

After building a handful of display shelves and reorganizing the mancave. Ive pulled all my old wotc starwars miniatures figures down to empty some shelves. I did a rough scale check on some of them and figured out some fun things. Turns out that wookiees, b1 battledroids, tusken raiders, and a handful of other random characters are actually star wars legion scale. Those will be rebased and placed with my legion armies. Secondly there are a few starwars figures that have been made into c3v squads. Im keeping those for that. Then there are a few that serve as extra squads for Imperial Assault. We dont play it really since legion but am keeping those just in case we want to run the campaigns. The rest Im giving to my brother along with all my random clixs and mage knight figures that I dont dub worthy for games like frostgrave. Ill be giving him over 300 miniatures. That should free up a little shelf space for new resin printing additions for games I play. I plan on putting my runewars armies on display once they are painted as well as a bunch of others. @Hahma , I put an entry into a painting contest in the 3d printing for legion painting facebook page. I speed painted it. It turned out great but Im not looking to win. It was just a fun excuse to print that rebel alien mini and paint him up. Ive been painting a bunch of random minis as I go through a bunch of stuff Im letting go that I find. Its fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures