Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 27th, 2019, 12:57 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
best card protectors?

I've ordered various card protectors off ebay in the past with mixed results. It's time to order more and I'm looking for suggestions on a vendor or resource for high quality, thick guage CD/card protectors. Thanks for any help!
Old June 27th, 2019, 02:05 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: best card protectors?

Laminate. I did mine and, while a lot of work, it was well worth it.
Old June 27th, 2019, 02:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: best card protectors?

I'm pretty happy with these clear CD sleeves from amazon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards