Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 14th, 2012, 04:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
"The Elder Scrolls" Customs Project?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering - is there any interest in starting an Elder Scrolls design project? There are a lot of neat characters within the series, and (IMO) a ton of new/unique powers that could be made.

My plans are to do stuff from the three games (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim), along with various lore-friendly characters. We could even do stuff from Dawnguard, though I've not played it yet. Also, we *could* do stuff from Arena and Daggerfall - however, I'm not at all familiar with those games.

I know actual figures to use would be the tricky part of all this. Not sure exactly how to get around this. Maybe DnD stuff? Proxies and look-alikes don't bother me too much.

Anyway, what are your thought on doing this? If you're interested, please PM me.

Edit - Here is a list of some factions that could be done:
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT #2 - I'm adding a list of people interested in helping out. C'mon, we need more support!
Spoiler Alert!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; September 4th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker
Re: "The Elder Scrolls" Customs Project?

I used to support this project, like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

It had to be done.

Seriously though, good idea.
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I'll help. Also, are we sure we want new factions? We could do like DnD and just use existing factions in a new template.
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I'll help. Also, are we sure we want new factions? We could do like DnD and just use existing factions in a new template.
The factions I listed are meant to be lore-friendly to the Elder Scrolls series. The units, however, would fit decently with existing HS factions. For example, the Draugr would fit well with the undead, the Thalmor would fit pretty well with the existing elves, and the Spriggans would fit with Aquilla's nature-ish theme.

Thanks for helping, btw!

Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:14 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I'll link in my signature, and start making cards for Oblivion, if that is alright.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Well, I'll link in my signature, and start making cards for Oblivion, if that is alright.
Sounds good. Out of curiosity, what do you plan on starting with? I've actually begun a Sheogorath and a Haskill card. I'll post them tomorrow.

Also, are you using MSE?

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Definitely not horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Also, are you using MSE?
Yes, I am. Do you plan on using another (paint, the gimp, ect.)? If you are do to the lack of customization, I or someone else could make custom templates.

I will be starting tomorrow (busy day), but will be proofing/playtesting before then.
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Also, are you using MSE?
Yes, I am. Do you plan on using another (paint, the gimp, ect.)? If you are do to the lack of customization, I or someone else could make custom templates.

I will be starting tomorrow (busy day), but will be proofing/playtesting before then.
No, I have MSE. I was going to say the same thing if you didn't have it.

Old September 6th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Definitely not horrible

Hey '94, do you know how to use Heroskype? If you do want to keep this rolling we could start playtesting. Or we could just let this die...
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Hey '94, do you know how to use Heroskype? If you do want to keep this rolling we could start playtesting. Or we could just let this die...
I've never used Skype before. I suppose it's an option.

Old September 6th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Definitely not horrible

Hahaha, no. It is a google-docs based game used to play Heroscape online (Filthy's Method). Link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum