Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 24th, 2019, 09:12 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 9/17/19 - Excess

I had responded to this post a few days ago but I guess it didn't go through, maybe because I did it on my phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Excess looks really good! I bet drudge would love that map really gives the visual of trudging through the wetlands

If you're still taking requests, how about this challenge: multiplayer map with 6 10-space starting zones using any or all of 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 Marvel + 1 extra set of ruins. A hex shape map would help with the 6 start zones but not necessary.
Will you be able to fit 6 players in a map? Or will this map be IMPOSSIBLE?

Food Network copyright aside, I can't wait to see what you can come up with for an unusual request!
Thanks. Yeah Excess has 68 swamp water tiles haha so lots of tunneling. None on any levels higher than 0 though.

I'm trying to keep this thread within the realm of competitive play, and I personally just don't think Heroscape works well outside of 1v1 or 2v2, in a 3+ free-for-all setting. But that's me. Do you have any other ideas?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios