Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 2nd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit the Past Flags - JUN

I'll be coming, and bringing 4 along with me. It's been to long.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 06:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
4!?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 2nd, 2016, 08:09 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I'll be coming this weekend, and Holden's coming too, and needs 5 squads of Zombies.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 09:26 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
4!?
4! Hope there's enough room, not sure what numerical limitations are. I have a family coming in from New York, you may have seen Eraguy816 and marrowick around the forums, it'll be them and their two brothers.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 10:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Awesome!
Old June 3rd, 2016, 10:06 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NOOOOOO GRADUATION OPEN HOUSES!!! I want to go so bad...

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old June 4th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Holden also needs a Johnny Shotgun if somebody could bring that too.
Old June 4th, 2016, 08:53 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Holden!?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 4th, 2016, 11:37 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Dang, My wife's birthday was yesterday. I may have made the trip if not for that. Probably would have brought schulzy with me. Im bummed I missed @marrowick and @Eraguy816 I have played them a lot in past years of C3G.
Old June 4th, 2016, 06:33 PM

Congrats to Mr Chompy for being the second person to beat me this year!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 5th, 2016, 06:23 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What did he bring?
Old June 5th, 2016, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
What did he bring?
He had

Tor-Kul-Na (220)
4x Marrden Nagrubs (120)
Marro Warriros (50)
Me-Burq-Sa (50)

He barely used TKN + Grubs. By the time MBS and the MW were through with me, I only had Rats left. That's what happens when I roll about 60 attack dice with Q10 and the Krav and only get about 6 skulls total. The only kills I got that game were by the Rats (MBS, a MW, and a squad of Grubs) and lava field (2 MW, and the last one survived about 4 rounds on lava and never died).

Not that Mr Chompy didn't also play well, mind you, and he did go 3-1 in his other games, with enough points that his win against me put him ahead on points.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events