Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Wo-Sa-Ga

Let's also not lose sight of the fact that Wo-Sa-Ga has a huge bullseye painted on her because she still so NEW!

All new figures seem to get greater attention, both in drafting them, charging into battle with them, and in really really wanting to kill them.

That being said, she's much like Su-Bak-Na, where she isn't an "Opening" unit... WSG makes for a good mid/end game unit, once many of the opposing ranged units are hopefully thinned out a bit. And yes, throwing a viking defense spirit on her ain't a bad idea either!

WSG is a fun unit with a great sculpt and a deadly ability. Last time I saw her on the field, she easily destroyed a full-health NGS in her first attack, crushing "the Tank" like an empty pop can.

Good times... good times...

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old July 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I went 3-2 at the Beantown Beatdown IV with WSG, Nagrubs x2, Stingers x2 and Zelrig.

Went straight for the start zone with Zelrig to begin, brought up the Stingers after Z was dead, and mopped up with WSG and her tasty Nagrubs.

Pretty good army, but tought against all Uniques, which brings Zelrig's value down significantly, and made me rely too much on WSG and the Stingers.

-insert signature here-
Old July 15th, 2008, 04:27 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Just played a thousand point Hivelord army last night. You want a quick way to kill WSG? Throw her at Kato. Not the most balanced draft that ever was.
Old July 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

I played Wo-Sa-Ga in a tournement we played on the day I opened the box. Played against 2 different players who had spiderman. The great thing is it only takes 1 turn to kill spiderman. If you get past his defense and attack and get those two wounds and have a little luck with your dice roll(Which happened twice for me). That is the end of spiderman or any other tough figure on the battle field. With nagrabs close by to help with the counter attacks and a little luck. You can play most of the game, with your opponite in fear of getting to close. one enemy against Wo-Sa-ga I think you have the advantage in most cases. If you have more than one to defend against, probably not good strategy.
Old August 15th, 2008, 10:38 PM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation

Ahahahahah my new favorite unit! I'm 2/2 for her crush ability, usually the other times it needs to be rolled (doing 2 damage) the figure is already dead...

Darn shame it doesnt affect Huge figs, but that makes logical sense. Also, since she is double spaced slither rarely works.

~Darkclown

"I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it." --Unknown
Old August 25th, 2008, 11:57 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just played her again last night. Not impressed. Before I could get her halfway accross the board she was flanked by charos who rolled 4 and I blanked. She was the last hero in my army and my pathetic little grubs were left to try to do something. Poor guys. Luckily I got revenge when my teammate got revenge by killing a full health charos and a full health Cyprien in two turns with a Krug who had been chilling touched up to eight attack dice. Still wasnt enough though.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old August 25th, 2008, 02:08 PM

ZtruK has disabled reputation

Played him last night. He was easily killed by a squad of Microcorp with height. He's just too week to multi ranged attacks and with only 4 life he can go down in one turn very easy.

In fact, I would say Microcorp are one of the perfect counters to this guy.
Old August 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

That is why I think she goes great with her fellow hivelord. You lead out with him and some grubs to take out those ranged common or unique squad figures then you follow up with Wo-Sa-Ga to take out the remaining squad and hero figures. Another nice thing is since Tor-Kul-Na will be dead some of your grubs in the front lines might still be alive so it won't be to difficult to place the grubs so that when Wo-Sa-Ga starts taking some wounds she can snack on grubs every turn. One big problem is you are putting a lot of points into some big non ranged figures but I think that it would be a lot of fun to play. Also pray that you are playing on a flat(ish) map with road on it or you will get owned.

Here is the exact army,
Tor-Kul-Na - 220
Wo-Sa-Ga - 355
Nagrubs X4 - 475
Marcu Esenwein - 495
Old September 5th, 2008, 05:04 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

What about a Wo/Reaver combo to take out heroes?

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old September 6th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wo-Soggy against commons.

I used WSG last night with 3 sets of 'grubs, Raelin and Q10.
WSG's attack of 6 can handle near anything, but boy does she get easily tied up with commons, huh? The commons become fodder, but do an excellent job of tying up the Hivelady.

In my situation last night, she was engaged with my opponent's Raelin-boosted T.S. Archers. Attacking them with beefy defense was even a risk
- her 4 Life is definitely a glaring weak point easy to exploit.
Old September 6th, 2008, 09:29 PM

MalignantT is surprisingly tart

I thought that was the whole point of the nagrubs was so one could draft two Hivelords to keep them moving. With WSG and TKN, I figure there's a good hero killer, and squad eliminator. Keep enough of the 'grubs around, and maybe Marro Warriors for range, and you should be golden.

Or, if your opponent has a hero-heavy army, then WSG and SBN for heavy hitting.

Although... if you were running a 600 point game, lose the Marro Warriors and run all hivelords with 3 gangs of nagrubs (OK, that's 605, but who won't let you run over by 5? Besides the anally retentive?). It seems you could be covered for quite a bit with that combo.

Just a thought.
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:29 PM

quazaarman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I really dislike Wo-Sa-Ga. She dies rather quickly in my games with only 4 defense and 4 life and can only attack and kill 1 figure per turn.

Coil Crushing Q9 will be rather difficult because he has a defense of 7 and he will most likely be perched high; so add 1 more defense die. You're most likely to place 1 wound instead of 2 on Q9 making it difficult to use Coil Crush. Q10 on the other hand, will be much easier to take out with his lower defense of 5.

By the time Wo-Sa-Ga arrives adjacent to Q9, she's most likely to be a dead worm. Take Krug instead for 15 points less with high damage and 2 attacks!

And I wish they put Life Drain on Wo-Sa-Ga!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units