Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 21st, 2023, 07:15 PM

Mrcellophane1978 is surprisingly tart
Re: Cheapest way to get customs?

Thanks that is very kind. I have a 3d printer so will look into this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Most of the CV and SOV releases have 3D models that you can print (or have someone print for you). You can find some that are inexpensive, but many are no longer that way. There are also proxies for many figures. I do not know too many people that would reject solid proxies on the table. For example, Morgoroth is very hard to find, but playing a similar sized demon from any game company (CMON has some in it Cthulhu games) would work fine. Maybe some at the highest level tournaments might care, but at that level, you can just reach out to the community and someone (ME!) would let you borrow the actual figure for the tournament. It is about having fun with the game. If someone played against me and didn't have any Skeletons of Annellintia, I would be fine with them using Blade Gruts. We are friends playing a game.
What I find in my group is that people want to try things. I have piles of Tarn Vikings that I let anyone use to test out any squad they want. If they like them, I can help them to find a deal on the figures, or print them in my garage for a small fee. It is about people helping people keep the costs down.
Old January 21st, 2023, 07:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would not suggest mixing but you can.
C3G has a lot of Marvel cards and the clix are often cheap.
Old January 21st, 2023, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I have a link in my signature block, below, to a thread where you can look up alternate minis, easier to find, for many of the C3V/SoV customs.

Happy hunting!

Great thanks.
Old January 21st, 2023, 07:19 PM

That's awesome thanks, I do have a 3d printer and will explore.
Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
If you have a 3D printer or have someone that can 3D print for you, almost all of the C3V and SOV custom figure stl files and proxies can be found at this link from @White Knight .

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61362

He has created stl files for almost every official C3V and SOV figure. In his above link he has done a great job breaking it out by Wave or Pack so it is easy to go back to the C3V/SOV custom card link and download the cards. As a hobbyist I don't mind painting and since I have a 3D printer now this is a win win for me. The C3V/SOV teams have done a fantastic job keeping Heroscape alive, but like most I did not get the associated miniatures early on when they created and released the various waves and packs. A lot of the figures are hard to find and some are at price points that I don't care for so 3D printing is the way to go for me.
Old January 21st, 2023, 11:27 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I feel obligated to plug the little local game store. I always love looking through the random minis they have, and have found a decent amount of C3V or close enough (in fact I found Locksley just a couple days ago, so now I just gotta proxy some Brigands). Results may vary.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 23rd, 2023, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I feel obligated to plug the little local game store. I always love looking through the random minis they have, and have found a decent amount of C3V or close enough (in fact I found Locksley just a couple days ago, so now I just gotta proxy some Brigands). Results may vary.

That's awesome
Old January 24th, 2023, 10:12 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

C3G supposedly does not mix with regular Scape. However, Sherman Davis makes simpler Supers cards, which usually cost lower points, which do. You can find them on his two Supers custom threads: one for Marvel and one for DC.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards