Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 29th, 2007, 11:51 PM

SilverBlade has disabled reputation
Sorry you couldn't make it.

Hey Bannister. We sure missed you. We had some great matches and a lot of fun. And I have enough junk food left to choke an unsupervised 10yo. I hope you and I can still hook up sometime. PM me if you have any ideas on when might be good.

The Code:

Let the strong protect the weak.
Let the weak revere the strong.
In all things uphold honor, charity, and justice.
And may fear have no place in the hearts of men.
Old January 30th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Sorry we didn't get to meet this time, Bannister, but now I know the way to lonewolf's and I suspect I'll be there again. He says I'm allowed in his house again <grin>, even though my last grut took down his last samurai.
Old January 30th, 2007, 09:20 AM

Who?

Well, it's true, I used to be a lone wolf, before the wife and kids that is. But I generally go by SilverBlade these days Rev.

The Code:

Old January 30th, 2007, 09:42 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Sorry we didn't get to meet this time, Bannister, but now I know the way to lonewolf's and I suspect I'll be there again. He says I'm allowed in his house again <grin>, even though my last grut took down his last samurai.
What is this....??? another Lonewolf...??? How can that be?

Old January 30th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Trust me, I am completely bummed out about it.

I was at the office till about 9pm last night and the rest of the week looks about as jammed packed with excitement, so....

I have been whinning about a lack of local scapers for some months now and I have managed to miss out on 2 get togethers in less than a month.

Don't forget about me though, I am determined to make a game night sometime in the hopefully not too distant future.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old January 30th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
What is this....??? another Lonewolf...??? How can that be?

No, duh...I wasn't awake...I meant SilverBlade...yawn!
Old January 30th, 2007, 02:14 PM

We'll get together bannister

Not to worry B. As long as you're still interested, I'll be willing to host. Or come over there if its Mon thru Wed. Just pop in every few days like you have been so we don't forget about you and when things settle down let me know and we'll work something out. Third try is a charm. I might be getting with a student in Oxford soon to.

The Code:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events