Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 13th, 2014, 08:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
SLH Season 7 Congrats Soundwarp SG-1!!!!

Super League Heroscape Season 7
Play C3G Online!

Report Games Here

For this event, each player will submit two 1200 point armies (C3G/Marvel Only), with maximum of 24 spaces filled in each. The two armies cannot share any figures. The two armies you submit will be available to draft in your games. In addition each army must contain at least 750 points worth of figures from C3G's latest release 12 Days of Christmas.

Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice. The loser of the dice-off will have the choice of placing figures first or second.

Maps:

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template
C3G Master DO and Glyph Template

E-Glyph Pool :
  1. 1-3 Mind Gem
  2. 4-6 Space Gem
  3. 7-9 Reality Gem
  4. 10-12 Time Gem
  5. 13-15 Power Gem
  6. 16-18 Soul Gem
  7. 19-20 Reroll

Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is.

You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be four rounds, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

Round 1

Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Play-in Games and Consolation
Spoiler Alert!

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes

Current Signups
1. Dysole
2. Megasilver
3. weebaer
4. dok
5. Eraguy816
6. marrowick
7. Heroscaper Guy
8. Soundwarp SG-1

Subs
1. Zettian Juggernaut

Last edited by Dysole; February 26th, 2014 at 04:05 AM. Reason: BEGIN!
Old January 13th, 2014, 08:55 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SLH Season 7 Signups Until 1/21/14

Hmm...Might sign up for this, just don't know what exactly I'm going to play.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:05 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in!
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:33 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

And I'm in too.

That's a shiny prize; many thanks to the C3G folks.
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed up!
Old January 16th, 2014, 10:00 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

signed up. Forgot to post it.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:40 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

We need at least 1 more. caps? gg?
Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:34 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Question for the Assembled

Last edited by Dysole; January 22nd, 2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Ignore this for now...
Old January 22nd, 2014, 01:47 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I should think that if we can get one by tomorrow morning then have sound sub.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:35 PM

That Would Seem Odd

He signed up well within the time frame so having him sub in seems unfair. I didn't just update it. I'd like to get one more before I roll out the signups.

~Dysole, fingers crossed
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with subbing if need be, I'd prefer to play but it's not a big deal. I'm just here for Gentleman Ghost.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:50 PM

We'll See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'm fine with subbing if need be, I'd prefer to play but it's not a big deal. I'm just here for Gentleman Ghost.
I'll see if I can scrounge up someone else.

~Dysole, leaving you with his army names for the curious

1. I've Got My Mind Set On You
2. Citizens Bank

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events