Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2024, 10:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heroscape Fantasy Baseball League

Hello,

I'm aware there's interest in setting up a fantasy league of Heroscapers and so figured we should see about getting something set up. Hopefully we'll have enough interest to run a league. DM me either here or on the discord if you're interested. If we get more than like 12-14 people interested, we'll figure out what to do, but I figure getting things kicked off now allows us the most time. Once we know who all is available we can start figuring out details. Look forward to playing with y'all

Details
TBD

Signups
  1. Dysole
  2. Chris Perkins
  3. Shurrig
  4. Nomad
  5. Longy418
  6. Battlebrow
  7. superfrog

~Dysole, figuring it's likely she's the only Diamondbacks fan that'll sign up for this

Last edited by Dysole; January 6th, 2024 at 12:56 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 06:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Fantasy Baseball League

I've never done fantasy sports so I'll pass, but my fellow Mets fan @Matt Helm might be interested.

~Sherman, hoping his Mets can meet Dysole's D-Backs in the NLCS soon.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:37 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmm. Interested perhaps. I am already commissioner in three fantasy baseball leagues that have been running 20-30 years, so I wouldn't mind taking a back seat. But I could help out to get it running.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:30 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m down!
Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:41 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Can attest to Nomads commissioner abilities. He does a wonderful job and would be of great help getting started. I am very interested in this.
Old January 5th, 2024, 01:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Sure, I'm in.
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:15 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in if we can make it to at least 10 teams. Happy to help for the initial set-up, that is all. You can remove the question mark from my name. Dysole, it was good to game with you a couple of months ago. It had been more than a while.
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:56 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I am in if we can make it to at least 10 teams. Happy to help for the initial set-up, that is all. You can remove the question mark from my name. Dysole, it was good to game with you a couple of months ago. It had been more than a while.
Done. Was great to get some gaming in with you as well.

~Dysole, informationally
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I've never done fantasy sports so I'll pass, but my fellow Mets fan @Matt Helm might be interested.

~Sherman, hoping his Mets can meet Dysole's D-Backs in the NLCS soon.
Thanks for thinking of me, Sherman, but I never could get into fantasy sports. It's tough to break my allegiance from the uniform and suddenly cheer for individual players.

Best of luck to all, and may he who drafts the most Mets be the ultimate winner.
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:59 PM

All interested are welcome to a big league that has been running since 1993 - Lazyman Baseball. Last year we had 48 participants. It is a little different - owners select their initial roster and have only three trades per year. No setting daily or weekly line-ups. It is lazy. Please check out the website and read through the rules page. All information posted there is from last year. Let me know if you have any questions. This is not intended to supplant a Heroscapers league.

https://lazymanbaseballwest.wordpress.com/

Peace,
Nomad
Old February 9th, 2024, 12:16 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, just checking in on this. We still on for this league?
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Unsure

I was gonna throw out some stuff to see if we could wrangle up a few more people (I saw you tossed something on the Discord). I really wouldn't want to do a league with fewer than ten people. If we don't get 3 more in the next week and a half I'm probably gonna see if we try again next year.

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media