Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 3rd, 2006, 06:51 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Things you should not name your pet

Okay just for the sake of it what are some names you should not name your pet. I'll start off for a dog - "where's the squirrel" or for a cat " dog".

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old September 3rd, 2006, 07:28 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How about Steve Martin's name for his dog in The Jerk? That one always cracked me up.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 07:33 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think Yomamma would be a bad name for a dog or a cat...or a fish

Yomamma was sniffing Rovers butt

I'm trying to potty train Yomamma

I found Yomammma belly up this morning and flushed her down the drain.

Yomamma was humping my leg

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 3rd, 2006, 08:40 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Things you should not name your pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
... or for a cat " dog".
Although not his "real" name, I do indeed call my cat Dog all the time.

There's a joke about a pet's name:

A guy walks into a bar and orders a pitcher of beer. "What kind you want?" the Bartender asks.
"Give me something imported." the man responds. About 5 pitchers later the man staggers out of the bar.
The next day the man returns, sits down and says "I am never drinking that beer again. I blew chunks all night!"
"Well, that's to be expected, you drank 5 pitchers. No wonder you threw up." says the bartender with a laugh.
"No, you don't understand." explains the man "Chunks is my dog!"

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Fred Fredburger?

Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:18 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
You should not name any pet after any member of your family. You can name them after politicians, however, unless you are related to them.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:19 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
You should not name any pet after any member of your family. You can name them after politicians, however, unless you are related to them.
There is no way I would name my dog "Bush"

Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:39 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zim-
There is no way I would name my dog "Bush"
Of course not, you use that name for a pussycat!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:40 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
how about Monkeyfish? Unless it's a monkey or a fish...
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:43 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't think it was so bad... but I got a lot of negitive feed back a few years ago when I named the three cats that hung aroung our house... Target, Bullseye,& Crosshair

This story does have a happy ending... none of the cats are around here anymore.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 3rd, 2006, 09:53 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Don't name your dog Stay.

"come here, Stay Stay, come here Darn it. Come here, Stay!"

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:30 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
I don't think it was so bad... but I got a lot of negitive feed back a few years ago when I named the three cats that hung aroung our house... Target, Bullseye,& Crosshair

This story does have a happy ending... none of the cats are around here anymore.
I can relate to that. Stray cats don't do so well when they come to my farm.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General