Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 22nd, 2007, 10:05 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart
My NHD Battle Reports

My cousin(pti88888 and i had a small tourney at his house with our brothers during the NHD weekend. We didn't even relize it was nhd at first! Anyway we just had 4 kids and our brothers aren't exactly great players and i normally coming up with the armies for my brother. Anyway we just did a double elimantion bracket. The battlefields were arctic divide and meatgrinder mod tourney.

Game 1

Me

roman legionarres x2
Marcus
Me-burq-sa
Valguard
Crixus
Marro Warriors

I put crixus in this army because i knew i would be facing krug many times and i have found him very effective against him.

Pti8888888

Krug
Krav
Iskra
Rechets
marro
isamu
marcu
that elf lady from wave 7
???

Yea i know. He had to many fillers. I let him change it for the next game.

We played on the meatgrinder battlefield. This battle was over pretty quickly but it took me a little to clean up his fillers. I started out by getting mbs into position. Then i put a marro on a glyph. (i don't remember which one it was) Iskra summoned the rechets her first try and knocked my marro off the glyph. I was able to tie them all down and pick them off with my marros and mbs without them doing much harm. I put a roman on the glyph with another adjacent. By this time his krug was moving in so i moved crixus up to him and started hitting him. Once krug had about 6 wounds crixus finally wiffed on a defense roll and got smashed. I was still able to kill krug though with my marros. Then i engaged the krav with mbs and the romans and picked them off easily. By that time the battle was pretty much over and i sent valguard in with a few romans to finish his fillers. Isamu and marcu managed to kill my romans because isamu kept disapearing.

Final Result: Victory with a full life marcus and a few wounds on valguard left but it wasn't as close as it seems by that.

I'll post the next 2 battles later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports