Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 13th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tul-Bak-Ra in a Hole.

Okay, don't know if this has been thought of yet. And yes, I went and read the card, so don't tell me to read it.

Okay, say there is a castle that surrounds a 7-hex piece, leaving only one thing in the middle. Now if you put a 4/3 castle piece on it, it covers the top. So if Tul-Bak-Ra teleports into that open hole that is covered on the top, since he doesn't need LOS, can he just sit there and mindblast the crud out of anything that comes near, and be permanetly invunerable?

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's