Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old May 26th, 2014, 11:50 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battle featuring HoSS's Vader next! Come predict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That looks like a good match. Weird for me to see Morsbane and Cyprien together. They are mortal enemies on my game table.
Yea, I told Andy that I was bringing Vader to the pool ahead of time, and we agreed on letting him bring one (reasonably priced) marvel/C3G unit to the pool as well, to be the main opponent to take on Vader. He decided to bring Morsbane, Cyprien, and Sonya instead.

Actually, Andy won the D20 roll and got first pick from the pool, he passed on Vader, didn't really want to use him, mostly because of the presence of Cyprien and Morsbane in the pool, so he took Cyprien first. I didn't want to draft Vader against Cyprien (because he is undead, so immune to force choke, and touch bypasses Vader's stellar defense) but I figured I would take him anyway, since I was soon sending Vader away to MrHscape in a trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince
Sorry brandonwiker, but I'm gonna have to go with Andy here. I just think Cyprien and Morsbane are better than Vader.

It looks like it's gonna be quite the showdown though. Will you record this one on YouTube, or no?
Haha, I don't mind if you vote against me, this is all for fun.

For the manner of portraying the battle, which do you (anyone can answer) prefer? I myself prefer doing the videos, I honestly find it easier to just cut out goofy little parts here and there, and then publishing the recording, rather than writing a whole report by text and uploading a bunch of pics.

If there isn't an overwhelming vote for text/picture reports, I'm shooting to do a video and posting it to Youtube.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 26th, 2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Battle featuring HoSS's Vader next! Come predict!

Should make for an interesting match. I've found one of the scariest parts of facing Vader is having him force choke your heroes. It does not always go off but I've had him score 4+ wounds a couple of time now and suddenly take out a healthy hero. The undead heroes will keep that aspect in check, but his 6 attack dice can still prove very deadly for Cyprien. I love that Vampire but he has dropped on me fairly quickly a few times from bad defense rolls. I think his success will depend on the d20 rolls here.
Old June 1st, 2014, 02:55 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Darth Vader battle is up! Watch it!

Alright, time to watch the Vader video, my faithful followers! It runs about 25 minutes!

Battle 6: Draft pool on Frankenscape map!

And be sure to harass those who had predicted wrong

Even more so, harass those that never predicted a winner

Please, comment, like, subscribe!
Old June 1st, 2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. Great video.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 1st, 2014, 03:56 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ahh! Blast you Vader! And Cyprien and Morsbane and all those dead guys.

Man, Andy's D-20 hated him. May that be a lesson to all of us, that six sides are better than twenty.

2-2 now.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old June 14th, 2014, 09:57 AM

Re: Monster Mash battle is next! Prediction time!

I've had a busy couple of weeks, but I'm finally ready to get to the next battle! This one is going to be a Monster Mash battle, where all figures must be large or huge! We are playing on one of my maps I have yet to truly finish on virtualscape, but it uses 2 BftU and 1 TJ.

Draft Pool was:
Templar Knights x2
VC's Zombie Hulk x3
VC's Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Swog Rider
Zetacron
Me-Burq-Sa
Major Q9
Werewolf Lord

Armies
Wiker: Zombie Hulk x3, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Zetacron
420 points, 11 hexes

VS

Andy: Templar Knights x2, Swog Rider, Major Q9
445 points, 16 hexes

Who has the better monster slaying army?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 15th, 2014 at 09:13 AM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 10:34 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Re: Monster Mash battle is next! Prediction time!

I already know the results but I still can't wait to see those Vulcanmech Incendiborgs and zombie hulks in action.

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old June 20th, 2014, 09:30 AM

Re: Watch Monster Mash report now!

Alright boys, it's time to watch the clash of the titans, done heroscape style!

It runs about 27 minutes, featuring VC's Vulcanmech Incendborgs AND VC's Zombie Hulks!

Battle 7: Monster Mash on Crevice!

If you want a short and sweet summary of this game, check the spoiler below!
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 20th, 2014, 04:56 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Re: Watch Monster Mash report now!

It was a little closer than I expected it to be, especially after what you told me earlier. I enjoyed seeing the customs used. I also enjoyed the map. I wish I had the D&D master set. Good job Brandon!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old June 23rd, 2014, 12:07 AM

Sunday Scape teaser!

These are pictures are from our little scape event today, I will have to get the stories up sometime soon! We had quite a day, there were 3 maps, each with different armies and battle scenarios.

This one below was a 500 point chaos of battle between myself and my good friend Salty.

This one below was a 670ish point standard battle between Andy and another relative, Jason.

This one below was a 600 point treasure glyph hunt between Andy and Jason.

This one below was a 670ish point standard battle between myself and Salty.

This one below was a 300 point free for all between myself, Andy, and Salty. Jason did not participate because he had to leave.

Jason and I had played a very small game at the beginning of the event because he was rusty, I did not take a picture, but I'll write down what happened!

Anyone recognize any figures in these pictures? Hopefully over the next week I can get the armies and general battle summaries up!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 29th, 2014 at 09:35 AM.
Old June 25th, 2014, 02:28 AM

Re: Sunday Scape-Warm up battle!

Alright, my first battle of the day was more of a warm up/practice, I did not take a picture. It was sort of a refresher for a relative named Jason, who probably hadn't scaped in about a year. We played a 400 point game on TheSparkleInYourWater's Destruction Site, slightly modified to be a bit more double space figure friendly, and also a few added treasure glyphs and ladders! We decided we would draft one Marvel/C3G card and one Valhalla card and duke it out, in chaos of battle.

Draft pool was:
Supers- Spiderman, C3G's Punisher, C3G's Wolverine, C3G's Flash, C3G's Iron Man Mark IV, and C3G's Lizard.
Valhalla- Mind Flayer, Othkurik, Feral Troll, Phantom Knights x3, C3V's Nhah Scirh Cultists x3, Venoc Vipers x4, Iron Golem, Krav Maga, Nakitas, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Guilty McCreech, DED, C3V's Siiv, Isamu, Otanashi.

I gave Jason first pick, he took Iron Man Mark IV and Iron Golem-350 points, 3 hexes!
I took Flash and Ninjas of Northern wind, 360 points, 4 hexes!

Chaos of battle is pretty fun, Jason dropped my figures onto the map, and I dropped his figures onto the map. Iron Man was dropped about 8 spaces from the ninjas, and Iggy Stardust was dropped about 8 spaces from Flash.

Round 1: Jay's opening move was Iron Man, he flew him a bit toward the center castle structure and repulsor blasted two of my ninjas into oblivion, I forgot that their vanish didn't work against special attacks! My OM 1 is the last ninja, so confused at the steel man that just blew his partners to pieces. I ran him into a corner of the map that had a little bit of castle wall blocking most lines of sight. Iron Man disabled a treasure glyph trap and found the healing potion, and then the Flash went up the castle structure and attacked IG, I rolled 5 skulls/6 dice, OHKO'd Iggy Stardust before he had a chance to move. Jay's OM 3 lost on IG. Flash then runs across the map and attempts to pick up a treasure glyph, but snaps his hands in the trap and takes a wound.

Round 2: Flash attempts to pick up the treasure glyph with his feet on this second attempt, but that proves to be a stupid idea, as he gets them snapped in the trap, taking another stinking wound! UGH! Iron Man finds Gerda, the defense +1 glyph. Flash attempts to pick up the treasure with his teeth this time, and finally gets it! And wouldn't you know it, it's the freaking +4 move potion that Flash doesn't really need... Iron Man camps on the defense glyph waiting for the Flash to show his face. Flash uses movement potion (woohoo 16 move!) to get into combat with Iron Man, and Fist Fusillades Stark for 2 wounds. Iron Man heals with the potion he picked up, and attacks Flash (who is on height) with two repulsor blasts, but Flash speed dodges both.

Round 3: I don't clearly recall much from here, but it was a duke out between Flash and Iron Man at this point. Flash puts either 1-2 wounds onto Iron Man again, and Jay uses the Uni-Beam special attack (which Flash still dodges) and nails the D20 roll and heals Stark's wounds again! But now, Stark has lost all of his powers. I think on my OM 3, Flash puts a wound on Stark, but on Jay's OM 3, he attacks Flash with 3 skull/5 dice, and I roll 5 skulls/5 dice on defense, lol. Dead Flash.

Round 4: It's Iron Man with one wound (and still camping on the defense glyph) vs one ninja of the northern wind. Again, it was a melee-fest, with disappearing ninja failing to save me from a 2 skull/5 dice attack, but luckily the ninja on height blocks with the four dice I rolled. The ninja finally strikes Iron Man down on a 5 skull/5 dice attack!

Wiker wins with just a ninja left!

I will soon have to get the summary for my first game with Salty!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 26th, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old June 26th, 2014, 04:53 PM

Re: Sunday Scape Game 1 vs Salty

This game was also on TheSparkleInYourWater's Destruction Site!
Wiker: Punisher, Sentinels x2, Atlaga, and Isamu
500 pts, 9 hexes

VS
Salty: Spiderman, Wyvern, Airborne Elite, Kelda, Red Wyrmling, and Marcu
500 pts, 10 hexes

Chaos of Battle placing: Salty placed Punisher in the corner of the map, you should see him in the top right. I placed Spidey just a few spaces down the map so I could give him a run for his money with Punisher early on. Salty placed angels in the middle of the map, which he will later find was a bad idea. I placed his kelda and red wyrm in the top left corner. I also placed his marcu and wyvern in the bottom left corner of the map. Oh, and Salty decided to put Isamu on the castle for fun, so he’s sitting up on the structure, near the top middle of the picture.

Round 1: S-Airborne Elite fail to drop.
B1-Punisher rolled 3 skulls/4 dice on the armor piercing rocket attack against Peter Parker. Spidey failed to spider sense, but still rolled a shield, and takes 2 wounds.
S1-Spidey moves in and shoots webs at Punisher, but he blocks.
B2- Punisher climbs up toward the castle structure, and takes three normal attacks from height at spidey. Spiderman fails to spider sense on each of the three attacks, and takes two more wounds.
S2- Wyvern. He did some fancy maneuvering and was able to talon grab an angel AND end his Wyvern's movement on a treasure glyph, it was pretty cool! Wyvern succeeds in grabbing treasure, the scarab of invulnerability, and attacks the angel, but the angel blocks.
B3-Two angels fly over obstacles to land on nearby power glyphs, this is when Salty wishes he had placed them somewhere else on the map. I reveal both the unique attack +1 glyph and the defense +1 glyph! One angel also hits the wyvern for a wound, Salty does not use the scarab yet.
S3-Marcu attacks an angel, but angel blocks.
DEATHS: B- none. S- Four wounds on Spidey, one wound on Wyvern.

Round 2:S- Airborne drop! Salty places all of them up on the high ground in the castle structure, pretty close to Isamu.
B1-Punisher, powered by the unique attack +1, rolls 6 from height at spidey first, and once more, he fails spider sense, and it spells his doom. Wow, spidey goes 0/5 on spider sense! Dead Peter Parker. I roll 4 and 3 dice at two airborne on height, and I kill one of them!
S1- One airborne moves to the last unrevealed power glyph, and found the init +8. The airborne kill the angel on the defense glyph and wound Punisher once.
B2-One angel engages two airborne, another angel retakes the defense glyph, another angel takes height advantage against Marcu. Angels kill an airborne, and hit marcu for two wounds.
S2-Marcu moves to get on even ground with the angel, slaughters him on a 4 skull/4 dice attack, and heals a wound with life drain.
B3-Frank Castle climbs up onto the castle (heheheh) and shoots down the airborne on the init +8 glyph and then he kills another one on the castle structure.
S3- The little red wyrm flies up near the castle area and shoots flames at an angel, but does not get the kill.
DEATHS: B- Two sentinels, one wound on punisher. S- Spidey, one wound on Wyvern, one wound on Marcu, three airborne.

Round 3:
S1: Wyvern moves next to the angel on the unique +1 glyph, but does not kill him.
B1-Two angels move next to the last airborne, and one also attacks the wyvern. They score the second wound on the wyvern (salty still holding onto that scarab,) and they kill the last airborne.
S2-The wyvern disengages from the angel on the unique attack +1 to talon grab him off of the glyph. The angel misses his disengage shot, but he blocks the wyvern’s attack.
B2-Punisher moves down off of the castle to get within range of the red wyrm and marcu. He fills the wyrm with lots of bullet holes, and scores four more wounds on marcu!
S3-Kelda moves toward marcu, she is about 4 spaces out from him, unable to heal him yet.
B3-Punisher pulls out the rocket launcher once more, aims at the wyvern, and rolls 3 skulls/4 dice. The wyvern blanks on his only defense die, so Salty spends the scarab, but does not get the saving D20 roll he needed to block all of the wounds, so the wyvern goes down.
DEATHS: B- Two sentinels, one wound on punisher. S- Spidey, red wyrm, Wyvern, five wounds on Marcu, all four airborne.

Round 4:
S1-Kelda moves in to attempt healing touch on the five wound Marcu, Salty rolls the D20 and gets a freaking 20! Marcu is fully healed.
B1-Atlaga flies in and uses his witherwood bolt, aims at Marcu, but fails to get the instakill. From height, Atlaga attacks Kelda, and scores a wound.
S2-Marcu attacks an angel, but angel blocks.
B2-Angels grab the unique attack glyph once again, one hits marcu for two wounds, but kelda blocks the other angel that attacks her.
S3-Marcu kills an angel on a 3 skulls/4 dice attack, heals a wound.
B3-Punisher stays near the castle structure and rolls his 6,5, and 4 dice at Kelda, and mows her down with his assault rifle. Salty’s last figure is Marcu with a wound.
DEATHS: B- Three sentinels, one wound on punisher. S- Spidey, red wyrm, Wyvern, one wound on Marcu, all four airborne, Kelda.

Round 5:
B1-Isamu decides to jump in on the fun, and moves toward marcu.
S1-Marcu (who still hasn’t shown that hatred all game!) attempts to kill another angel, but fails.
B2-Isamu attacks Marcu for two more wounds.
S2-Marcu attacks Isamu, but Isamu vanishes into thin air. Frank and Atlaga are watching the fight, and Punisher bets a week’s pay that Marcu wins this fight.
B3-Isamu hits Marcu for another wound.
S3-Marcu rolls 1 skull/4 dice against a non-vanishing Isamu, but Isamu blocks with his 2 defense.
DEATHS: B- Three sentinels, one wound on punisher. S- Spidey, red wyrm, Wyvern, four wounds on Marcu, all four airborne, Kelda.

Round 6:
B1-Isamu hits Marcu for another wound, Marcu has only one life left.
S1-Marcu rolls 2 skulls/4 dice at Isamu, but Isamu vanishes once again!
B2-Isamu, in his moment of glory, stabs Marcu square in the forehead and ends him! Punisher gives Atlaga a week’s pay, and has to do Atlaga’s laundry for a month!
END OF GAME!

I had three angels, punisher with one wound, healthy atlaga, and isamu left! I gotta admit, Salty did some smart things with that Wyvern, and even though it didn’t kill anything, it was cool to see it used. We found that Punisher does some real work with height and/or the unique attack +1! In the game, Salty was torn between using the Wyvern for taking the angel off of the defense +1 glyph, or taking the angel off of the unique attack +1 glyph, because of how the defense really benefits the angels, yet the unique attack glyph basically puts Punisher on roids.

More to come! When I have time...

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 15th, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports