Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 12th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Sorry for late response, but I am ok with the updated restricted list. Will try and bring a map. Will know closer to date.
Okay, @Leotheanimal87 , we're about a week a way ... is that close enough for ya?

I'm just a bit concerned that we have 10 people and only 4 maps. We have to have at least 1 more, and I'd like to have 2 more, in case we get lucky and extra people show up (hey, it's happened before ...). I guess I'll go ahead and try to bring one more map myself, but I'm still hoping Leo can bring one. I've tentatively signed up for Draugur in the top post, 'cause I don't know if I have enough BftU left over to build Bad Moon Rising. Leo, can you handle that one? If not, try to pick something off my list of 4 "Extras" upthread a ways.

And if anyone else here can bring enough terrain to make one of the suggested maps, please let us know!

Only 6 more days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 14th, 2014, 02:31 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Okay, had a great practice game with Quillon tonight. I've tried to make my mummy army work, using the awesome new Crypt Guardian, and I gotta tell you it's fun as hell, but it just doesn't have enough power for a tourney. If I can't beat my eight-year-old with it, I prolly better not try it against Leo, eh?

But my second idea is working pretty well. I just pulled out a win against Quillon by about 50 pts, so I'm feeling pretty good. Of course, Leo is still going to spank me, but at least now I feel like I've got a fighting chance.

Still no response on maps, eh? Let me repeat the issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
I'm just a bit concerned that we have 10 people and only 4 maps. We have to have at least 1 more, and I'd like to have 2 more, in case we get lucky and extra people show up (hey, it's happened before ...). I guess I'll go ahead and try to bring one more map myself, but I'm still hoping Leo can bring one. I've tentatively signed up for Draugur in the top post, 'cause I don't know if I have enough BftU left over to build Bad Moon Rising. Leo, can you handle that one? If not, try to pick something off my list of 4 "Extras" upthread a ways.

And if anyone else here can bring enough terrain to make one of the suggested maps, please let us know!
And now let me throw some mentions out here: @Leotheanimal87 or @michaeltaylor or @WreakLoosE , can any of you bring a map?

I'll also repeat my map list so you guys don't have to go looking for it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proposed Map List
  1. Quasatch Playground [Xotli]
  2. Sirocco [warriorneedsfoodbadly]
  3. Swamp Thing [warriorneedsfoodbadly]
  4. Burial Marsh [Xotli]
  5. Draugur [maybe Xotli]
  6. Bad Moon Rising

Extras (if required):
I updated the list to include wnfb's choices and my maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 14th, 2014, 03:21 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Sorry for late reply, but I can bring two maps. (I stop being lazy for a change lol) I will bring Bad Moon Rising and Blackroot since I don't own any Jungle or Snow Is anything else needed? Also good luck Xotli and to everyone else. With no Hydra in my army this year, you guys stand somewhat of a chance :P (Even though I rarely move the hydra at all lol ) but in all seriousness, I look forward to a fun day.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!

Last edited by Leotheanimal87; October 14th, 2014 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Typo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day