Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 5th, 2020, 02:34 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ISO Confrontation Miniatures

Hey guys, I know how rare these figures are, but I'm interested in obtaining the miniatures for Skull Demon (any sculpts), Morgoloth, Kon-Tar-Na, and Ebon Armor. Please message me with your prices if you're looking to sell, thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades