Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old February 1st, 2012, 12:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How do you love C3G? The winners have been announced!

This is what the C3G has previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what the C3G has created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

The Entries:
davidlhsl
johnny139
yummypie
Fi Skirata
Tornado
Scapemage
Red Eyed Jedi
Porkins
Sam
1Mmirg
Spidey'tilIDie

The Winners:
1. 1Mmirg
2. Sam
3. Scapemage
4. Tornado

The Contest:
Show your love of C3G by designing something or writing something or drawing something that shows your love of C3G. Winners will be determined by the C3G Heroes. Anyone can enter this contest but C3G Heroes are not eligible to win prizes.

The Prizes:
Prizes are Heroclix figures used by C3G. 1st place can pick any 8 figures, then 2nd place picks any 7 figures, then 3rd place gets 6 figures. Since Spidey'tilIDie has generously donated the World's Finest lot, there will also be a 4th place! Any place can choose Spidey's World's Finest lot instead of the figures from the pool. If they do, the number of figures they would have been able to choose goes to the next place finisher. 4th place will get whatever is left.

The pool of figures are:

Hawkman 1Mmirg
Martian Manhunter - Tornado
Giant Man 1Mmirg
Mister Mxyzptlk Sam
Gorilla Man 1Mmirg
Atom (I have two of these) 1Mmirg, Tornado
Echo - Tornado
Sabretooth - Tornado
Scarecrow 1Mmirg
Green Arrow (Connor) Sam
Wolverine 1Mmirg
Kingpin Sam
Ant-Man - Tornado
Shadow Thief (I have two of these) Sam, Tornado
Icicle 1Mmirg
Red Skull 1Mmirg
Chronos Sam
Bucky Sam
Zauriel Sam

or the World's Finest lot - rebased Unique Heroes from World's Finest and printed double-sided glossy cards for them. (Comic art on one side and mini art on the other.) Sorry, no squads. These are the actual figures used on the cards, some of which (Green Arrow) are very hard to find: (Scapemage)

Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Black Canary
Catwoman
Count Vertigo
Darkseid
Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
Hawkgirl
Joker
Solomon Grundy
Superman (Kal-El)
Two-Face

Onacara has said he will also donate approximately 20 random Heroclix into the 1st place prize!

Longy418 will add to the prize pool that the figures the first place winner chooses will get the card with comic art on one side and figure art on the other, and the cards will be laminated. If the first place winner chooses the World's Finest, second place can get the laminated cards with their prize.

The Deadline:
February 29

Please post your entries in this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 8th, 2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: extended deadline
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: How do you love C3G?

Awesome. Looking forward to the entries here.
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Ergh, wish you posted this earlier, or else I would have put this in the W@HSers. Maybe I can get it in for you next week?
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Ergh, wish you posted this earlier, or else I would have put this in the W@HSers. Maybe I can get it in for you next week?
Please squeeze it in when you can. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:46 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Fun Fun Fun! Great idea and initiative Quozl. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Now, about this whole "heroes aren't eligible" bit. I wish I could play, but I will have a blast watching and judging.
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can still enter Grif, you just can not win. I would crush you anyway.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have a bunch of extras that I got in a bulk purchase...and while they may or may not have cards already..they may someday OR it may inspire you to design a card for them so...I will throw in 20 random Heroclix into the 1st place prize. (who knows I may lose count and send even more than that )
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:05 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can none C3G members participate in this contest?
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:08 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very generous Onacara. You make it hard to not really like you.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very generous Onacara. You make it hard to not really like you.
You suck Tornado!!!!

(Does that help?)
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Can none C3G members participate in this contest?
Anyone may participate. Only C3G Heroes may not win.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:11 PM

~ninja

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games