Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old July 27th, 2020, 05:05 PM

figwald is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Have the models been removed by thingiverse? I was able to access them yesterday and printed off some Romans, but now everything seems to load for a second and then say something went wrong.
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been having problems with Thingiverse in general for the past...day or so?
Old July 27th, 2020, 09:18 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by figwald View Post
Have the models been removed by thingiverse? I was able to access them yesterday and printed off some Romans, but now everything seems to load for a second and then say something went wrong.
I just checked, they are still there for me.

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:44 PM

Skulljack has disabled reputation

I have a fair number of the units you haven't yet scanned. PM me if your other options don't work out. I'll have to check to be sure, but off the top of my head I can supply Crest of the Valkyrie, 10th Regiment of Foot, anubian wolves, air elemental, brave arrow, capuan gladiators, chardris, DW7k, earth elemental, fen hydra, fire elemental, phantom knights, gorillinators, greenscales, grok riders, jorhdawn, macdirk, marrden hounds, microcorps, mohican river tribe, Raelin SotM, sahuagin raider, sir denrick, water elemental, wyvern.
Old July 30th, 2020, 08:04 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulljack View Post
I have a fair number of the units you haven't yet scanned. PM me if your other options don't work out. I'll have to check to be sure, but off the top of my head I can supply Crest of the Valkyrie, 10th Regiment of Foot, anubian wolves, air elemental, brave arrow, capuan gladiators, chardris, DW7k, earth elemental, fen hydra, fire elemental, phantom knights, gorillinators, greenscales, grok riders, jorhdawn, macdirk, marrden hounds, microcorps, mohican river tribe, Raelin SotM, sahuagin raider, sir denrick, water elemental, wyvern.
Thanks for the support!

Been in talks with Amarant this week and am expecting them to deliver the first batch this week.

If i need the assistance, i'll let you know, but I'm hoping it works out with Amarant because they we are in the same state.

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old August 12th, 2020, 11:11 AM

Good news everyone!

Yesterday, Amarant dropped off the first batch of the remaining figures.

I'm going to scan, post process, and upload them to thingiverse all at once when i'm done with them.

However, due to the hype of it, I already uploaded the Zelrig scan, because Zelrig!

Again, big thanks to Amarant!

Old August 12th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
Good news everyone!

Yesterday, Amarant dropped off the first batch of the remaining figures.

I'm going to scan, post process, and upload them to thingiverse all at once when i'm done with them.

However, due to the hype of it, I already uploaded the Zelrig scan, because Zelrig!

Again, big thanks to Amarant!
Old August 23rd, 2020, 10:13 AM

First batch from Amarant is finished; the following figures have been added:

10th Regiment of Foot
4th Massachusetts Line
Acolarh
Air Elemental
Armoc Vipers
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Black Wyrmling
Blue Wyrmling
Brave Arrow
Chadris
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Earth Elemental
Fire Elemental
Greater Ice Elemental
Greenscale Warriors
Gurei-Oni
Hatamoto Taro
Kee-Mo-Shi
Omnicron Snipers
Phantom Knights
Protectors of Ullar
Red Wyrmling
Sahuagin Raider
Samuel Brown
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Sir Gilbert
Sudema
Tul-Bak-Ra
Water Elemental
White Wyrmling
Wo-Sa-Ga
Zelrig
Zetacron

Second batch is just as big, will start working on them on Monday.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 06:38 PM

Whoops. missed uploading Zetacron, fixed.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 07:14 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Old August 23rd, 2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post

Old August 23rd, 2020, 11:53 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I'm SO excited!!! Already got a squad of Greenscales printed, pounding out some 10th Reg right now.

Thanks so much @scapedood for all your work on this, and thanks to you @Amarant for your efforts and for providing the models!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing