Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 20th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ash Williams (Breathing)

Giving up a Fire Ant does not sound like a risk to me.
Old September 20th, 2018, 02:58 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

That’s one thing I plan to change when I write up a refined version(when I’m not at work on my phone). The opponent should get to choose. That makes more thematic sense anyways. Deadites use Ash’s loved ones against him, dead or alive. So I’m thinking the opponent can choose any other figure in Ash’s army.
Old September 20th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might need to make it a Unique Hero too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 20th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

So this is what I was thinking:
Quote:
NAME = ASH WILLIAMS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SAVIOR
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ~170

EVIL DEAD
Start the game with the Glyph of Necronomicon on this card. Demon, Slasher, and Undead figures roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Ash's attacks.

CHAINSAW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When attacking with this special attack, all shields rolled count as extra skulls. If you inflict one or more wounds on the defending figure, immediately roll one unblockable attack die for each wound inflicted this turn.

BOOMSTICK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2.
When attacking with this special attack, all blanks rolled count as 2 additional skulls. After attacking with this special attack, Ash may attack one additional time.
Quote:
Glyph of Necronomicon
Equipment Glyph

???
We would use the Glyph of Necronomicon to represent the possibility of something good vs. something going horribly wrong. I figure it can raise the dead, capture live souls, or unleash Demons etc. So there's something to be done with it that can lure the player in and entice them to attempt using it. Making it a glyph allows the enemy team the same temptation if they get their hands on it, while clearing Ash's card a bit.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That looks like a Ash card to me. Boom Stick, Chainsaw hand, Book of Necronomicon, & fights undead pretty much are the key theme notes I know him for. I recall the bit about not remembering the phrase correctly, not sure how to reflect that on a card though. If you there is space for a 4th minor negative power, maybe something that negatively effects your initiative roll the more you rely on Ash to win the game for you. So the larger the responsibility he's given, the more likely he's going to forget something and cause your opponent to get to go first.

UNFOCUSED
When rolling for initiative, subtract 2 from your roll for each Order Marker placed on this card.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Necronomicon is a fun idea.

The first idea that comes to mind is that when figures are destroyed they can come back as Deadites (maybe with less Life) but which side they return to is random.

Would be really cool if we had some sort of AI rules to run them.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Anything that involves giving a figure to your opponent needs to be restricted to unique/uncommon cards, due to card mechanics.

I feel like the boomstick can just be his normal attack, saving space on the card, and you can put some of the Ash-specific word-flubbing stuff on Ash's card instead of on the Necronomicon. The Boomstick just a gun, after all.

As far as the Necronomicon goes, there seem to be two basic things going on:
  • Folks getting possessed by demons and turning evil
  • Said evil things coming back from the dead after getting killed
Seems like maybe you put one of those mechanics on Ash's card, and one on the Necronomicon?
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:07 PM

Yeah I'm not against leaving it as a normal attack and just putting something else to help tie into the Necronomicon or just Ash's tendency to mess something up as the 3rd power. As long as there's a means for him to get it right or something I don't know. Wouldn't want a solely negative power there.
Old September 21st, 2018, 12:17 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I think a mostly negative power (and a "cursed" Necronomicon that's more bad than good, at least in the context of Ash) could be thematic and good. Nothing wrong with Ash costing 100 points or so.

I think it would be funny to make him end up giving himself enemies that he's also really good at killing.
Old September 21st, 2018, 12:59 AM

Depends how it's done and what it is. My main goal with any design is to make sure it's fun enough and good enough to warrant drafting. If it's not fun for the player using him, or he isn't serving a decent role for his points, then he's just never going to be drafted after someone tries him out once. Since these require custom minis and there isn't a ton to draw from that can't be captured in 1 card, getting it right here is important.
Old September 21st, 2018, 03:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Depends how it's done and what it is. My main goal with any design is to make sure it's fun enough and good enough to warrant drafting. If it's not fun for the player using him, or he isn't serving a decent role for his points, then he's just never going to be drafted after someone tries him out once. Since these require custom minis and there isn't a ton to draw from that can't be captured in 1 card, getting it right here is important.
Precisely - even if arguably thematic, no ones clamouring for another original Penguin.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 21st, 2018, 08:08 AM

As long as you don't make the negative power so bad that he's actually worse than nothing, there's a price where it can work. Of course we want it to be fun and thematic, but I think we should be willing to try some fairly bold negative powers and see if they are fun to play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library