Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 28th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: You Know You're Spending too Much Time on Heroscapers Wh

You know you're spending too much time here when whenever you get on the internet the first thing you type into Google's search bar is heroscapers out of habit.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old May 28th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
You know you're spending too much time here when whenever you get on the internet the first thing you type into Google's search bar is heroscapers out of habit.
Bookmark it man.
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:15 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

When you deleted forty PM, and over the course of three days have managed to replace all forty.......sigh...

~JS, off to delete forty more PMs
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
When you deleted forty PM, and over the course of three days have managed to replace all forty.......sigh...

You delete PMs?!?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; May 29th, 2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: <grin>
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:49 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

You delete PMs?!?
What else should I do?
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think Admins might get infinite PM storage capacity, unlike the mere mortals who get 150, and the slightly elevated mortals like me who get 200.

So Jim wouldn't have to delete PM's ever.
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:41 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

You know you have spent to much time on heroscapers when you look through your history and all you see is heroscapers.com over and over and over. Also JS, for all of the time that I was here I thought your avatar was Darth Vader, but now that you say it it does look like an elf warrior a little.
~NS, feels really stupid that he just realized that.
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I think Admins might get infinite PM storage capacity, unlike the mere mortals who get 150, and the slightly elevated mortals like me who get 200.

So Jim wouldn't have to delete PM's ever.
Oh, sure, rub it in. Because you're "exalted". I'll get even one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
You know you have spent to much time on heroscapers when you look through your history and all you see is heroscapers.com over and over and over. Also JS, for all of the time that I was here I thought your avatar was Darth Vader, but now that you say it it does look like an elf warrior a little.
LOL! Anybody else confused?

~JS, wishes he had unlimited storage
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:56 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Also JS, for all of the time that I was here I thought your avatar was Darth Vader, but now that you say it it does look like an elf warrior a little.
LOL! Anybody else confused?
Ehh...Now that you mention it, he does bear a striking resemblence to Darth Vader...

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:13 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I thought it was him because the hood kind of look like his helmet and the cape.
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:15 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why am I a slightly elevated mortal?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:16 PM
...Something unique

No idea, maybe it has to do with reputation? I would say badges but you don't have any at the moment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online