Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 3rd, 2018, 04:37 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Post Does Anyone Have Templates for the Basic Game Army Cards?

Hi there everybody! I'm trying to make some customs as realistic to the actual game as possible, but the only thing I'm missing are the basic game backs for all the Army Cards (Utgar, Jandar, Ullar, Einar, Vydar, and Aquilla). I was wondering if anyone had any of them, or know where I can find them, and if anyone knows what text font is used for the name of the planet and the set they're from?
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Does Anyone Have Templates for the Basic Game Army Cards

Hi !!

The font used is Helvetica, but I don't know exactly the font's parameters... @Xotli might know this !

About the backs, you can find them on my personal web page (see signature bellow) !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:21 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Re: Does Anyone Have Templates for the Basic Game Army Cards

Thank you so much for your help!!! (^_^) I've been looking everywhere for those templates, and it really helps me a lot. (-:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards