Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 6th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Attention Younger Members Read This!!

If you are 17 or younger, please let any admin know and we will make sure you have access to the "Hangout" which is a private forum that is accessible only to our youth members. It is a place for free form discussion without all the cranky older dudes criticizing your spelling abilities and grammar usage etc.. It is what you make of it and it is moderated by some young punk.. I forget his name..

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:36 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I turn 17 this Thursday!! Yea, I get my lisence! Although I hate speaking in instant messaging/chat messages. So I doubt I'd spend much time in this "hangout."

BTW, I updated the PtV thread GB, thanks again for your support.

Old July 7th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I turn 17 this Thursday!! Yea, I get my lisence! Although I hate speaking in instant messaging/chat messages. So I doubt I'd spend much time in this "hangout."

It is not a bunch of chat speak. There are some good discussions there and a lot more mature than you are thinking. But yes you are really getting too old, and those guys hate you anyway so I say screw you!! You can't join. :P *razz*

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:44 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:

It is not a bunch of chat speak. There are some good discussions there and a lot more mature than you are thinking. But yes you are really getting too old, and those guys hate you anyway so I say screw you!! You can't join. :P *razz*
Ah, who needs those guys anyway. So what if they have some cool hangout where they probably trash talk me all day long behind my back. I don't need them.

Old July 7th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ah, who needs those guys anyway. So what if they have some cool hangout where they probably trash talk me all day long behind my back. I don't need them.
Yes they do... They say you sux!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes they do... They say you sux!
*Hi1 crawles into the corner cluching all the Heroscape he can hold, as a tear drips down his eye.*

At least my Heroscape will never say I sux, although I have been losing more than my fair share lately...

Aghhh, it's true I do sux.

Old July 7th, 2007, 01:57 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
hi1^4, you're still a minor? wow. i thought you were a bit older than me. Happy be-earlied birthday, since i'll forget by thursday.
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
hi1^4, you're still a minor? wow. i thought you were a bit older than me. Happy be-earlied birthday, since i'll forget by thursday.
Nope I'm still a minor, I'm just very mature.... ha, that was funny. And thanks for the early happy birthday.

Old July 7th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Bang!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 05:44 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
im 10.........IM NOT STUPID>>>>>>>>>>I CAN BE MATURE, GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

(that was all acting, i think i can survive here, but i still have some postin to do in hangout, about "certain" people )

Old July 7th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonexistantnonexister
im 10.........IM NOT STUPID>>>>>>>>>>I CAN BE MATURE, GRAAAGH

(that was all acting, i think i can survive here, but i still have some postin to do in hangout, about "certain" people )
Oh no!! I have a bad feeling about this!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonexistantnonexister
im 10.........IM NOT STUPID>>>>>>>>>>I CAN BE MATURE, GRAAAGH

Oh no!! I have a bad feeling about this!!
And I thought you were lying Gbob...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers