Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2018, 01:43 PM

Heart Woo who?
Anastasia’ Guard

Hello everyone! I’m Heartoflove ^_^ and I’m making a tactical combat game called Anastasia’s Guard. I’ve decided to use Heroscape terrain to play my game on. I wanted to post my builds here so I could share my interests, and maybe some cool info may come of it. I haven’t digitized the rules for the game yet, but if there’s interest enough, I will and share that.

A note, the game is co-op vs ai so side balance is irrelevant.

Old December 10th, 2018, 01:53 PM

Heart Woo who?
Re: Anastasia’ Guard

Please lock or move post. I reposted here
Which should be the right spot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum