Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Multiplayer Madness! NHSD 11/4 in Hunt Valley,

This time I won't tell them you're coming.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Thanks, I'm sure the cops are excited too.
I should know soon if I can make it.

Old October 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well if Sherman is coming then of course you’re coming, but I’ll wait. What I really want to know is about the Jersey guys.

Hey @Arcus , how’d you like to see Charm City again? This event is on your side of town.

= =
Old October 14th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Multiplayer Madness! NHSD 11/4 in Baltimore, MD

I'll be there with bells on!

Old October 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent.

Hey @Man_At_Arms , how is the NJ crew looking? @Johngee , this is on your side of town. Also paging @Nobody .

= =
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

I will be down and am working on some company. Will keep you posted.
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm excited about having a big crowd again. Still waiting on the PA crew, but there's no rush.

I think @Pumpkin_King has to come now.

edit: Hey @hose , did you see this yet?

= =
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:25 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Mwahaha. I think I'll be coming. One brother might not be able to get off work, but the same brother as came last time will probably come.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Sorry guys I don't think I will make it this time.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ah, well. Another time I hope. Congrats again on the little joker!

It'll be good to see you again, PK!

= =
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the shout out. Looks cool. Unfortunately, I don't think we will make this one. I will keep it on the radar though, just in case. Have fun!

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. You've popped free at the last minute before, so I'll keep my hopes up for this time too.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day